Go fill up on fuel... NOW

D

DallanC

Due to our government planning to flood the world with more printed money to cover failing banks, it was expected that the dollar would loose a little value... but holy smokes, Oil has the greatest 1 day raise in price in history! 15.7% jump today alone! If gas jumps by the same amount we are looking at around $4.30 a gal.

It might be a good time to fill up the vehicles.

Also, and this isnt making the headline news yet, there are already fuel shortages back east and in the south. The next few years are going to be mighty interesting... sadly.

-DallanC

I GOTTA GET BACK TO WORK SO I'LL MAKE THIS SHORT & SWEET!!!

THANKS FOR THE HEADS UP DallanC BUT:::

THE FUEL I JUST PUT IN MY RIG WILL BE BURNT COMPLETELY UP IN A COUPLE DAYS OF PISSCUTTIN!!!

THEN I'LL GET THE 4.30 PER GALLON TREATMENT ANYWAY!!!

I'M CALLING BULL$HIT ON THE FUEL SHORTAGES!!!

"MAYBE SOME REFINERY SHORTAGES"!!!

BUT NOT FUEL SHORTAGES!!!

EVER NOTICE THEY SCREAM SHORTAGES & SOON AS THEY GET YOU BENT OVER THERES PLENTY???

I KEEP HEARING SHORTAGES!!!

I KEEP SEEING NEW WELLS CAPPED BY THE DAY!!!

YOU CAN BULL$HIT ALOT OF PEOPLE BUT IT WILL TAKE A BETTER EXCUSE THAN THAT!!!

NOW THE GOVERNMENT PRINTING MORE GREENBACK,I TOTALLY BELIEVE IT!!!

HOW MUCH WOULD LITTLE George HAVE TO PRINT TO COVER HIS DEBTS???

ANSWERS PLEASE???

THIS IS MY NEW GUN,YOU MAY NOT LIKE IT,YOU'LL LIKE IT A HELL OF A LOT LESS WHEN IT HITS ITS DESTINATION!!!
47654abd5a8fd79a.jpg

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

THE ONLY bobcat THAT KNOWS ALOT OF YOU HAVE HAD THIS IMAGE IN YOUR PEA BRAIN BUT DUE TO POOR SHOOTING TACTICS I'M STILL KICKIN!!!

I understand where you are coming from Bess... maybe someone has an empty 300gal farm tank they might have been waiting to fill up.

-DallanC

I HEAR YOU DallanC!!!

BUT HERES ANOTHER DEAL!!!

REMEMBER WHEN IT WAS CHEAPER TO FILL THE FARM/HOME TANK???

WELL THEM COST MORE NOW THAN GOING TO THE STATION!!!

I DON'T HAVE THE ANSWERS BUT IF YOU GUYS SEE ME HUNTING ON A MOPED I DON'T WANT YOU LAUGHING AT ME!!!

THIS IS MY NEW GUN,YOU MAY NOT LIKE IT,YOU'LL LIKE IT A HELL OF A LOT LESS WHEN IT HITS ITS DESTINATION!!!
47654abd5a8fd79a.jpg

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

THE ONLY bobcat THAT KNOWS ALOT OF YOU HAVE HAD THIS IMAGE IN YOUR PEA BRAIN BUT DUE TO POOR SHOOTING TACTICS I'M STILL KICKIN!!!

LAST EDITED ON Sep-22-08 AT 09:39PM (MST)[p]I was listening to a nationally syndicated radio show today, Tom Sullivan's show, and he had a long time commodities trader on to talk about the spike in the price of oil. The guy attributed the run up to a few giant hedge funds that had apparently made bad bets on where the oil market would be now and they were covering their positions to the tune of billions of dollars. He said that as the prices began to run up, they were approaching a time deadline to cover certain positions and he said the sentiment on the floor of the exchanges was that somebody or somebodies were covering a huge misplaced position on oil, and trying to prevent the loss of hundred of millions of dollars. The trader said that the buying wasn't being done by oil companies or other governments, just by institutional buyers and that was significant.

He noted that the price of unleaded gasoline had only gone up .09 per gallon, where normally a spike that high on oil would have a corresponding increase in unleaded of more than .75 per gallon. He felt that this is temporary and would come back down in a week or so.

Time will tell.

I am from NC and lots of gas stations here are our of regular unleaded and mid grade unleaded. All that is left if premium..... and some are out completely.

Bobcatbess is right, they are saying it is only temporary and it is not a shortage of oil, just a shortage of refinery. All the oil rigs and refineries down in the gulf are just now getting back into operation.

CAElknuts is right too,
I have been hearing the same commodities talk also. Hopefully things will stabilize soon.

I heard people in Atlanta were going nuts again yesterday afternoon lined up at the pumps again, fighting etc. buying all the gas for fear they were going to run out. People being stupid is the biggest problem.

i saw the lowest price's in a year around town here, it was nice while it lasted.

I know a guy who took all his money out the stock market back in june, he said it was gonna crash, he seems to be right, but he says its not over yet!

bigest prob in america today, GREED!!!!! his words......

I heard a radio report a few hours ago that indicated the price of oil is back down to around $107.00 per barrel today.

>I heard a radio report a
>few hours ago that indicated
>the price of oil is
>back down to around $107.00
>per barrel today.

yahoo, i hope it lasts past the season end.........

Luckily i filled up all my rigs a little over a week ago when the price was down a bit. I took on 240 gallons of diesel between my boat and truck and 160 gallons of gas between 2 other boats, tractor, reserve gas cans and 2 cars. I had a hunch that it was going to go up again so I juiced them all up. Took a pretty hard hit to the wallet though. Yikes!
Eric
famousfigures_abevigoda.gif

Ultra liberal, wolf loving, illiterate, gay, hippie midgets on crack piss me off!!!!

deerline.gif

Apperently due to "IKE" there are shortages in the SE. Also looks like the $25 spike was a one day event. Gas in my neck of the woods has dropped over 20 cents the last 2 weeks. Paid 3.55 this AM.

from the "Heartland of Wyoming"

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom