Go Eat at Chili's...support the Ogden 6

predator

Very Active Member
Everyone, Chili's has stepped up to provide a fundraising opportunity for the Ogden officers. This Thursday, January 19th has been designated a fund-raising day at all Utah Chili's restaurants. You have to present a flyer to participate, but if you do, Chili's will donate 15% of your tab to the officer fund. The event is for 12-hours, 11 am to 11 pm.

I have the flyer, but it is in PDF format, so unless someone more un-computer-tarded than I can tell me how to convert that to a JPEG for posting, I am instead happy to email it to anyone who asks.

Let's do this. It is a total misconception that these officers will always be covered by Worker's Comp. That runs out, short term disability runs out, even long term disability is finite. THERE IS NO MEDICAL RETIREMENT OPTION IN UTAH.

Send or post up your email, I'll get it right to you!

[email protected]

Pred

I wish I lived closer to support those folks.

>Everyone, Chili's has stepped up to
>provide a fundraising opportunity for
>the Ogden officers. This
>Thursday, January 19th has been
>designated a fund-raising day at
>all Utah Chili's restaurants.
>You have to present a
>flyer to participate, but if
>you do, Chili's will donate
>15% of your tab to
>the officer fund. The event
>is for 12-hours, 11 am
>to 11 pm.
>
>I have the flyer, but it
>is in PDF format, so
>unless someone more un-computer-tarded than
>I can tell me how
>to convert that to a
>JPEG for posting, I am
>instead happy to email it
>to anyone who asks.
>
>Let's do this. It is
>a total misconception that these
>officers will always be covered
>by Worker's Comp. That runs
>out, short term disability runs
>out, even long term disability
>is finite. THERE IS
>NO MEDICAL RETIREMENT OPTION IN
>UTAH.
>
>Send or post up your email,
>I'll get it right to
>you!
>
>[email protected]
>
>Pred

Compromise, hell! ... If freedom is right and tyranny is wrong, why should those who believe in freedom treat it as if it were a roll of bologna to be bartered a slice at a time?

Count me in! Thursday at Chilis...

If I can't find a flyer, I may just piggy-back off Lil Reds.

Thanks for the info, Pred.

48696fc97cd60c01.jpg

LAST EDITED ON Jan-17-12 AT 09:01AM (MST)[p]LAST EDITED ON Jan-17-12 AT 09:01?AM (MST)

LAST EDITED ON Jan-17-12 AT 09:00?AM (MST)

It is a real shame that there isn't a medical retirement option. Can this be done at other Chili's in other states?

untitled.jpg

Compromise, hell! ... If freedom is right and tyranny is wrong, why should those who believe in freedom treat it as if it were a roll of bologna to be bartered a slice at a time?

Fed, I don't think anyone thought of that. I'll bet a call to a local one with an explanation might start the discussion?

Pred

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom