Go Broncos!!

Denver by 10!! :)

Prater is MONEY!!!

with 6:27 left it's 26-10. Can Brady manfacture 3 scores? Don't think so.

HOOK 'EM!

Since I am frequently asked about my religion on this site and others, I have created a profile that explains my beliefs. If you are interested in finding out more about my faith, please visit the link below:

http://mormon.org/me/6RNQ/

Bronco's going to the Super Bowl!

Now all they need is for Seattle to win, and they have a chance to win it all!:)

Eel

Well, you guys got what you wanted. At least you could post up some Denver cheerleader photos for us Pat's fans.

Hats off to DB's

The bronchos sure looked good. So far the experiment has positive results. I can admit when I am wrong, BUT, it's not over. mtmuley

It should be a great matchup. The best passing offense against the best passing defense. That Sherman dude seems to be kind of offensive.

Love the picture, LMAO.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

LAST EDITED ON Jan-19-14 AT 09:13PM (MST)[p]LAST EDITED ON Jan-19-14 AT 09:09?PM (MST)

>The bronchos sure looked good. So
>far the experiment has positive
>results. I can admit when
>I am wrong, BUT,

Never mind.

We'll see how much energy Sherman has left to talk about how great he is, after Manning runs him silly.

5061richardsherman.jpg

HOOK 'EM!

Since I am frequently asked about my religion on this site and others, I have created a profile that explains my beliefs. If you are interested in finding out more about my faith, please visit the link below:

http://mormon.org/me/6RNQ/

>
5061richardsherman.jpg

Holy cow! Now EVERYONE is a Broncos fan. Silly boy has more mouth, money and talent than sense.

Zeke

Laro,

We'll just get Welker to run a crossing route into Sherman, that should take care of things:) It might give Bill Belichick heartburn though. The Broncos almost always use their smallest, most concussion prone receivers to take out the opposition.

Wes Welker wont have a chance to get to Sherman if he runs a crossing route. Kam Chancelor will fold him in half like a taco.
Richard Sherman, I'll agree is a loud mouth, but I cant complain. As soon as he stops walking the walk, then it may become an issue.

Hawks by 15...Manning better get rid of the ball quick or he might not finish this game!!

GO HAWKS!!!

Government doesn't fix anything and has spent trillions proving it!!!
Let's face it...After Monday and Tuesday, even the calender says WTF!

LAST EDITED ON Jan-21-14 AT 10:22AM (MST)[p]LAST EDITED ON Jan-21-14 AT 10:10?AM (MST)

Cool my wife and got our picture taken.

David Zalubowski

Miguel, Joselle Maes

Denver Broncos fans Miguel Maes, left, and his wife Joselle, of Santa Fe, N.M., wait to enter the stadium to watch the Broncos host the New England Patriots in the AFC Championship NFL football game in Denver on Sunday, Jan. 19, 2014. (AP Photo/

Give Manning two weeks to prepare? Lights out for the Hawks!

Don't think the Bronco's D won't show up, either. They have played great the last 5-6 games. And that's without Miller, Vickerson, and Harris, to name a few...

GO BRONCOS!!!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom