Gnarliest Wy typical muley

This is my best to date (two years ago)
78612011_buck.jpg

96732011_buck_mounted.jpg

Last year's
4690pa040008.jpg

Three years ago. Young buck with a lot of character.
18082010_buck_w_bike.jpg

81822010_buck.jpg

Not a monster, but my first "big" buck: first year I held out for a four point.
29622008_buck.jpg

LAST EDITED ON Apr-12-13 AT 09:32AM (MST)[p]LAST EDITED ON Apr-12-13 AT 09:29?AM (MST)

LAST EDITED ON Apr-12-13 AT 09:25?AM (MST)

LAST EDITED ON Apr-12-13 AT 09:22?AM (MST)

Wife's best to date

http://www.monstermuleys.info/photos/user_photos/3635kathy\'s_2010_muley_008.jpg

LAST EDITED ON Apr-12-13 AT 10:43AM (MST)[p]jm77---That buck has some fantastic mass. Your wife's buck didn't come out, as you didn't capture the entire URL when you loaded it for transfer to your post. This mount is my first mulie buck shot on my second hunt in Wyoming in 1994, as well as several others of my better ones. The last one looks like an 8 point whitetail rack. None are great, but they sure are fun to hunt!
4269mulie_racks_004.jpg

56502011_trip_107.jpg

3600mulie_racks_001.jpg

9747mulie_racks_003.jpg

622mulie_racks_006.jpg

281mulie_racks_008.jpg

LAST EDITED ON Apr-12-13 AT 02:41PM (MST)[p]http://www.monstermuleys.info/photos/user_photos/3635kathy\'s_2010_muley_008.jpg

See where the final part of your URL here is not highlighted? You need to go back in and highlight the entire URL when you copy it into your post or it will not transfer. The photo must show after you hit the upload button after you browse the picture into the box provided. If you aren't getting a picture to show up with the URL that comes with it, it will not transfer into the post.

After seeing all this, I am kind of pissed I did not put in for deer. figured it would be a good year to gain a point!!! Now I regret that decision, not that I had the money in time for the draw!

Thanks Topgun and elks96 for the help and posting my wife's picture for me.

Good job on your bucks recently posted!

>LAST EDITED ON Apr-12-13
>AT 02:41?PM (MST)

>
>http://www.monstermuleys.info/photos/user_photos/3635kathy\'s_2010_muley_008.jpg
>
>See where the final part of
>your URL here is not
>highlighted? You need to
>go back in and highlight
>the entire URL when you
>copy it into your post
>or it will not transfer.
> The photo must show
>after you hit the upload
>button after you browse the
>picture into the box provided.
> If you aren't getting
>a picture to show up
>with the URL that comes
>with it, it will not
>transfer into the post.

Did you notice in the post with my son-in-law that the second picture is only the address? Both of the pictures were there when I posted.

LAST EDITED ON Apr-12-13 AT 06:32PM (MST)[p]jm77---I know just enough about this stuff to be dangerous, as the saying goes! I have no idea what would have happened on that one, but I can tell you your wife got one heck of a buck there. What's she going to do for an encore? Send me that other picture that didn't post in an email and I'll see if I can post it for you. My email addy next to my username is active.

Strip size buck, 6.5 years old, OTC unit in central Wyoming when I lived in Casper. Found his living room first........full of feed, several watering sources, plenty of safe bedding opportunities in a barren, isolated desert environment where the wind kept the bugs down. Then I found him and many others in this classic buck pasture. Saw him many times and scouted and hunted him for two seasons and whacked him just at dark October 15, 1996 after spotting him from 1,500 feet above. I have a published article about this quest. His sidekick was no slouch at 30" and heavy and he was very reclusive.

WY96Buck2_zpse0298b79.jpg
[/URL]

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom