GM-Segway

D

D13er

I can picture this POS now....tooling around Glacier National Park taking pictures of wild squirrels and sheep in their natural setting...
OB-DL221_segway_G_20090407005950.jpg

Who's got one ordered???...not me

great post/pic, thanks for sharing

JB
497fc2397b939f19.jpg

That's the new official PETA and HSUS vehicle. Make a $100,000 donation and you get one for the employee price less discount and it has 12 months payment protection. It's green and won't contribute to global warming. Oops excuse me. me thinks there's lead in those battery plates but they won't tell you since they want to protect the condor. The more of them we can get in these vehicles the better especially with a .0005 star crash test rating.

DON'T LAUGH CUPSY!!!

AFTER GM RE-ORGANIZES & STARTS SELLING VEHICLES FOR 1/2 THE PRICE OF A FORD THAT'S WHAT YOUR NEW DURA-MAX WILL LOOK LIKE!!!

GAWD ARE YOU GONNA LOOK FUNNY!!!

I THINK I'LL STICK WITH THE FORD FOR THE TIME BEING!!!

THEY'RE GONNA MAKE MY PAYMENTS WHILE I'M HUNTING/OUT OF WORK!!!

"I'M NOT COMPLAINING,I'M TELLING IT THE WAY IT IS,SOME OF YOU MAY NOT LIKE IT,THATS O.K.,SOMETIMES THE TRUTH HURTS & YOU HAVE TO ACCEPT IT,OR YOU FIND OUT WHAT THE FACTS ARE,STAND UP & VOICE YOUR OWN OPINION,THIS IS STILL AMERICA THE LAST TIME I CHECKED"!!!

493c3bb236d04499.jpg

REMEMBER!!!

THERE'S ONLY ONE bobcat!!!

Hey D'er, I know its your credo & all, but isn't it a tad bit of conceit to finish your own post with,
....Great post/pic, thanks for sharing ?

:) BTW, great pic, thanks for sharing.

LAST EDITED ON Apr-07-09 AT 02:48PM (MST)[p]Screw ya'll I want one! With a few modifications,it'd be the perfect hunting machine! Put some knobby tires on it, a winch, and a shooting rest. Boreholes for the placement of the camo branches, and it is its own blind too.Smaller than a 4 wheeler. More quiet too. Cant you just see a muley buck strapped to the top of it? I'd get it with personalized plates too. maybe something like BCBESS

48696fc97cd60c01.jpg

I'm pretty sure the glacier granola crunchers drive diesels JB. They just don't think you should drive one. At least I remember that being the case with one I am familiar with. Well intented no doubt because you should be more conservative with the kings oil.

498a6f395e505405.jpg

That vehicle will be discontinued next year. It failed to meet EPA standards.
Even a horse or cow fail to make EPA standards due to the fact thet both take a crap and fart.

RELH

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom