Glock & AR mags in Utah

foundation

Very Active Member
Just a heads up guys after looking at the crazy prices at the gun show I went to Dougs shoot and sports in Taylorsville. The had tons of Glock and Ar mags in stock and the prices were not all jacked up. Glock mags $29.95 and Ar mags from $19-30. They are out of P-mags but I picked up some 30 round bushmaster metal mags for $19.95.

Hate to see the price gouging going on so I just wanted to share the information.

I made the Mistake of going to the Gun show during the last Ammo/Gun Craze a few years ago!

NEVER AGAIN!

There was a seller there filling old wore out Rusty Ammo cans with JUNK Militaty/50 year old Bullets & makin a Killin!

Nearly everybody you seen was packin one/some!

Price Gougin was un-real!

How was it this time?

So?
You think you wanna take My Hi- Capacity Magazines & Assault Rifles Huh?
Just Try taking My American Pride/Rights!

It's been a long hard ride
And I won't lose hope
This is still the place
That we all call home

I have not been in about 10 years but I really wanted a couple of 32 round Glock magazines so I braved the cold and the crowds. It was flat crazy with the price raping and all the people. Even junk Ar's had $2000 price tags. I did see a Whites muzzle loader but it looked like it had been rode hard and put away wet.

I think I'm good if I dont go for another ten years now.

>
>I have not been in about
>10 years but I really
>wanted a couple of 32
>round Glock magazines so I
>braved the cold and the
>crowds. It was flat
>crazy with the price raping
>and all the people.
>Even junk Ar's had $2000
>price tags. I did
>see a Whites muzzle loader
>but it looked like it
>had been rode hard and
>put away wet.
>
> I think I'm good
>if I dont go for
>another ten years now.

If you're looking for a White, I've got a Super 91 I'll part with.

Some of the worse price gougers are at gun shows. I attended a gun show in Reno about 4 months after Obama was elected the first time. Due to customers stockpiling, prices went sky high on powder, primers and most reloading supplys, but were starting to come down at the time of the guns show.

As I walked in the door, at the very first table was a gouger that had primers for sale at 50 bucks per thousand. A price that I had decided I would never pay even if I had to curb my pistol practice for IDPA matches.

I was lucky and saw the Miwall booth. Their business is located about 30 miles from my house in Grass Valley, CA. and they sell reloading supplies to most gun shops in my area.

Walked over to their booth and was able to purchase LP primers for 135 bucks per 5 thousand. As I walked out of the gun show with 10 thousand primers under my arm, I commented to the price gouger, "looks like you are going to eat those primers at those prices". He was not a happy camper.

RELH

Fricking mad house was an understatement! Had a friend who had a booth. I have been to a lot of them nothing like ya ever seen!! Prices were the sh!TZ A ton of Ar's for sale no one buying them. Was looking for some bullets and primer's and cases! But couldn't get to the booths so I watched the scenery from my friends booth. Stopped by Gallisons on the way home. They had what I needed but I bought all the .224''s they had. Didn't have any 55 gr only 52's. Also bought .284's and .257s and a couple 1000 sr primers. They had mags for 29 if anyone is interested. But their loaded fmj .223 were 750 per 1000. they have mil spec brass 223 for $16.5 per 100 at the gunshow it was $225 per 1000 go figure.

Obama had a vision during a dream he seen Abe Lincoln and asked Abe what he could do to help his country? Abe replied "Go watch a live play at the Theater!

Rutnbuck

Sounds about right Rut!

Seems like not too long ago you could buy 223 Ammo for 125.00-150.00 per 1,000!

Them days are gone!

How good was the Scenery Rut?

So?
You think you wanna take My Hi- Capacity Magazines & Assault Rifles Huh?
Just Try taking My American Pride/Rights!

It's been a long hard ride
And I won't lose hope
This is still the place
That we all call home

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom