Global Warming good for America

202typical

Long Time Member
Study on hurricanes, warming creates storm
Controversial data tie warmer temps to wind shear, which inhibits cyclones

AP Story

WASHINGTON - Global warming could reduce how many hurricanes hit the United States, according to a new federal study that clashes with other research. The new study is the latest in a contentious scientific debate over how manmade global warming may affect the intensity and number of hurricanes.

In it, researchers link warming waters, especially in the Indian and Pacific oceans, to increased vertical wind shear in the Atlantic Ocean near the United States. Wind shear ? a change in wind speed or direction ? makes it hard for hurricanes to form, strengthen and stay alive.

So that means "global warming may decrease the likelihood of hurricanes making landfall in the United States," according to researchers at the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration's Miami Lab and the University of Miami.

?Justice consists not in being neutral between right and wrong, but in finding out the right and upholding it, wherever found, against the wrong.?
---Theodore Roosevelt,

Nice try 202, I am POSITIVE that these guys were bought/bribed by the Big Oil Co's to make such outrageous claims. HAHAHA

At least that is what I am sure dude/TF will try and spin! I read this in the paper the other day, I am surprised the AP would release such a study. Goes to show there ARE MANY differing opinions on the causes/effects of global warming. What a shock, NOT. Good post 202!

PRO

Define, develop, and sustain BOTH trophy and opportunity hunts throughout the state of Utah.

And, I believe it was CBS the other night that stated that Global Warming will increase not only the intensity levels, but the number of CANES that attack the US. We have a local meteorologist that refutes with scientific data what the hysterical liberals are saying. I'll try to find the web site.
We need to move to Green Bay so we can bask in the tropical weather.

Good one guys, first man made global warming is nothing but a money making hoax brought on by the worlds finest scientist, now man made global warming is a good thing and we should embrace it.

So the question I hope you were smart enough to expect, is global warming man made or not? are you admitting it's man made now and are starting a list of benefits?

#1, Smart guy? No way.
#2. Global Warming Man Made? Only if Volcanic eruptions can be proved that they are man made.

The earth has cooled and warmed without the presence man on it, and it will continue to cool and warm with man on it, it is a natural cycle. Do we contribute to global warming maybe, but it don't think we contribute enough to make any real difference. That's what I think.

that's interesting news, glad you posted it. I'm not sure it really makes much difference. But I'm thing, no matter what the results, it's a left-wing conspiracy to get more of your tax dollars spent on useless research. . .

I thought Katrina was the beginning of "the end"

These jokers don't have a clue.

I have the eelgrass theory. As temperatures rise ice melts and runs off into the ocean. Also as temperatures rise more water is evaporated from the ocean which causes more rainfall and makes more water available for humans. The entire world is in need of more clean water.

I ran this through my Dell computer and it held up!:)

Three cheers for global warming!

Eel

Here is a photo of the earth as desired by the libs. Hard to grow much but I guess it would be okay if they like snow cones.

47993bb618b710c7.jpg

Ransom, LOL! I can hear it now. "Yipee! I finally drew an Arizona Polarbear tag!" Or "Who's going to Mexico this year for Penguins?"

Eel

I'm with eel these libs can't make up their minds yet as to how they want global warming to affect the earth, when they do it's case closed - the debate is over, hmmmm! I thought they already declared the debate over. No soup for you, NEXT!

Global warming is good for the economy too! All the idiots wasting good money of carbon offsets and crap like that will help stimulate the economy! The warmth will bring us out of the recession. Not to mention allow us to have more working hours in the day and more growing days per year! Oh yeah, and more water to grow our food with.

Wow. It really sounds good. I never hear those scientists trying to find the benefits of it - only the negative effects. Apparently according to them there is no silver lining. You only hear the most catastrophic consequences, just the worst case scenario, which is just an estimate anyway. There is no data that can be collected on "what might or could happen if..."

Remember just like evolution, it is still just a THEORY! It hasn't been proven to be mutually exclusive of other factors to be declared a physical law, yet it sure has been metaphysically engrained in the collective psyche to bear only negative catastrophic worldly trauma.

That's all I have to say about that...

UTROY
Proverbs 21:19 (why I hunt!)

I have some carbon offsets Id like to trade for a guided hunt for monster muleys. Any takers?
ismith

45f82e4d30de4f30.jpg

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom