Giving Up

Perty Sad You Don't see it as much as you use to Thanks to This 'It's all about Me' World We Live in!

I know so many people in so many places
They make allot of money but they got sad faces

It Ain't Easy being Me!:D:D:D

Elk, You don't know me but your comment is very sadly, Correct.

I made the Post just for such recognition. I feel we all are capable of the same Giving. "I" just had my Heart Ripped out of my Chest the other day by a single man with $ who Promised me (Disabled Military Connected and, Sheriff's Dept, nearly Killed in the line of duty) by allowing me to wait NINE Months for a Disabled Hunt in November and he never called so, now in November, I called him, on the day, WE Buried a fellow Sheriff's dept Deputy KILLED on Duty.
See: El Dorado Sheriff Deputy Brian Ishmael, Shot/Killed in the Line of Duty.
https://www.abc10.com/article/news/...mael/103-dd5c76a6-54e7-4e08-a8e3-045389e73391

And this Man who promised me a Pig Hunt... Suddenly said he decided to Cancel my Hunt. After Nine MONTHS of eagerly awaiting this event...Plus, on the Burial Hour, of a Deputy, who Protected this Man's Home and Business

We in Law Enforcement have hand to hand combats with very bad criminals. We have Vehicle Deaths and far to many Deaths due to Hostile Gun Fire. All done to guard, protect the Constitution we are Sworn to and to Diligently Protect all Citizens. Yes; WE ARE VETERANS and often, do not return Home to our Families. Frankly, what is the difference between Foreign Soil or Combat here upon American soil..???

To be Disabled For LIFE or Killed while sworn to protect the Constitution etc...Foreign & Domestic Threats ='s the Same OATH.

Now all that matters STILL is MONEY and Political Connections.
What did Tex say ='s

A politician is a fellow who will lay down your life for his country.

~ Tex Guinan~

Love you Elk and everyone Else here in Campfire.

Jagerdad

That's a great story. Not many Conductors would find on open seat. I wish more railroad men were like him.

That this story was gonna evolve into the iron line club.
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom