Giving up deer hunting...

Wiszard

Long Time Member
...until next October. I had a dismal season in New Mexico and Colorado. Good thing I didn't give away any of the meat I still had in my freezer. :(

Cancer doesn't discriminate...don't take your good health for granted because it can be gone in a heartbeat. Please go back and read the last line. This time really understand what it says.

Tough luck wisz. Good lord willin, there's always next year. The hunter is the ultimate eternal optimist!

#livelikezac

A December deer tag? Wow...the tag Gods really got you good. Poor guy! Glad I'll be home sitting next to a nice warm fire instead of chasing rutted up toads.

Cancer doesn't discriminate...don't take your good health for granted because it can be gone in a heartbeat. Please go back and read the last line. This time really understand what it says.

I was giving it until I went up in the mountains today to help a friend shut down his cabin for the winter. We came around a corner and up on the hill was a real honest to goodness buck. It had antlers and everything! First one I've seen in about a year. Now I'm all pumped for next year.

My woman wishes i could give up deer hunting for about 1 day a year! Obsessed, possesed, whatever u want to call it!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom