Give this picture a caption.

• Thread starter mywifeishotterthentiffany
  • Start date
this better?
824478dui_hunter.jpg

LAST EDITED ON Feb-08-10 AT 06:12PM (MST)[p]"I'm from Arkansas and I swear this is my last Wyoming deer hunt!"

Lesgo's

"That John Denver is full of shiz man! I thought the rocky mountains would be rockier than this."

"dang, I hope she stays warm till I get her home....."

great post/pic, thanks for sharing

JB
497fc2397b939f19.jpg

I sure hope this one is self lubricating. The 7,000 grand I spent on this sex machine doesnt hold a candle to what I have spent at the Gay Bar.

Thank you Killerbee

"Let's keep things in perspective.I mean for Peet's sake there are kids in Africa that don't even hunt....hello" Jimmy Big Time

LAST EDITED ON Feb-08-10 AT 09:47PM (MST)[p]Honest Kilo and Eel 45 asked me to write the original post.

LAST EDITED ON Feb-09-10 AT 06:14AM (MST)[p]Seems to be happening alot lately kilo...

It would really suck to crash with a deer on your shoulders.. It would be kind of funny to watch though.

NO GUTS, NO STORY!!

4b1db2ac644136c4.jpg

Gunguy Now that's funny right there!!!

"Let's keep things in perspective.I mean for Peet's sake there are kids in Africa that don't even hunt....hello" Jimmy Big Time

LAST EDITED ON Feb-09-10 AT 03:09PM (MST)[p]BONUS points! Guy on bike = 20000 points. Deer = 15000 points - guy and bike and and deer together = 150000 points!

"Man I hate this town! Every hunting season I have to drive on the sidewalk."

Dang my buddy must be crazy. He said these two wheel game carts where the best................

"I asked for Beer Nuts and got Deer Nuts! Hell they were just under a buck so I took em!"
Eric
famousfigures_abevigoda.gif

Ultra liberal, wolf loving, illiterate, gay, hippie midgets on crack piss me off!!!!

deerline.gif

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom