((((((((( GIVE EM UP!!! ))))))))))

B

bobcatbess

LAST EDITED ON Dec-13-07 AT 05:19AM (MST)[p]LAST EDITED ON Dec-13-07 AT 05:13 AM (MST)

ITS TIME!!!

TO POST EM UP!!!

YA!!!

YOU KNOW!!!

HOW MANY ALIAS'S DO YOU HAVE & USE ON MM???

MINE IS bobcatbess!!!

FROM DAY ONE TILL NOW,ITS STILL THE SAME!!!

PERIOD!!!

I HAVE BEEN KNOWN TO USE A FEW IN THE MM CHAT BUT STILL LET EVERYBODY KNOW WHO IT IS,WELL THEY USUALLY GUESS WHO IT IS BEFORE EVEN SAYING HI!!!

I NEED SOME HELP HERE ON MM DECIPHERING "WHO'S WHO"???

I USED TO KNOW JUST ABOUT EVERYBODY!!!

I'VE PROBABLY GOT MORE IMPOSTERS THAN ANYBODY ON THIS SIGHT!!!

HERES A FEW:::

bobcatmess!!! ((( REAL WORK OF ART HERE!!! )))

Bobcatmess!!!

bobcatmessy!!!

BOBCATMESS!!!

bobby!!!

bessy!!!

bobcatstress!!!

BOBCATBESSII!!!

BOBCATSTRESS!!!

I WON'T MENTION BOBCATBEST!!! ((( HE'S A GOOD EGG & NOT A PHONY!!! )))

THESE AIN'T NAMES I'VE USED!!!

THEY'RE NAMES THE WANNA-BE CREW HAVE USED!!!

100% OF THEM HIDING & DISABLEING ALL INFO!!!

EDIT::: ((( }> }> }> !!! )))

MY MEMORY MUST BE BAD,I KEEP THINKING OF MORE FAKE PHONY WANNA-BE'S & HAVE TO KEEP EDITING!!!

ANYWAY WITH ALL THE NEWBIES SHOWING UP I NEED A LITTLE HELP PLASE???

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

THE ONLY bobcat THAT KNOWS ALOT OF YOU HAVE HAD THIS IMAGE IN YOUR PEA BRAIN BUT DUE TO POOR SHOOTING TACTICS I'M STILL KICKIN!!!

Not guilty! Cloride is the only one I have registered .... probably ought to get a couple of spares just in case Cloride gets nuked for good!

RUS

LAST EDITED ON Dec-13-07 AT 06:56AM (MST)[p]I'm just Roy - always have been, always will be, no need to be anyone else.

Oh yeah, and I was TimothyTreadwell for two humorous posts about living in the entrails of a bear. I think everyone knew it was me, then I forgot the password. I never used it to troll. Only losers do that.\

In the chat room I am UTRoy but that is because I used to use Roy, then forgot the password and never tried to get it fixed.

UTROY
Proverbs 21:19 (why I hunt!)

all i ever use is my name on here. basinyotehunter. but were the hells ransom. i know he has "a few" alias's.lol

-Cody AKA BigBuck92

LAST EDITED ON Dec-13-07 AT 07:45AM (MST)[p]i have two. This is the one i use but i have RATHORN too, i think he's funny so im giong to keep him. besides i may need him after my tiff with rus and dude last night

Beanman on the forums and Sparkey in chat. I couldn't get logged on as BM on chat so I have become my dog.

BeanMan

overton, and three to give Gilamonster and Tageater back the same crap they give me. Claiborne, ROCKYCOMFORTCREEK and a couple of times arizonabigbuckslayer. Always to play around with my two buddies. Nothing more and certainly not to cause problems for you or anybody. Brow didn't like it so I deleted the other passwords. In chat, I haven't a clue.

Ransom

word is you were also recently known as lockedup bess, slammer bess, striped kittycat bess,Dr.jailbird bess......so , fess up , whats the deal? You shot someones atv in the back of thier truck didn't you? I knew someday you'd crack ....

I've been posting on internet boards long enough to know that trolls can be hurtful and I'd never do it. I've always been TripleK and wouldn't even change it when people thought i was in the Klu Klux Klan. lol I used to even have my name and info public, but I don't do that anymore.

Aliases every now and then are kinda funny as long as you know who the poster is or something like the TimothyTreadwell thing Roy did, but everyday or turning an alias into a troll just to cause trouble...not cool.

I also don't like witch hunts to figure out who a troll is.

Jenn

.....and there's only 1 "slamdunk/skull krazy", that's usually more than enough for me!!

Skull Krazy
"No Bones About It"

Beanman,

You have to log out at MM, then just go to Chat Room and register there under the same name, it will work.

Brian

Only in the Chat Room, always been kilowatt here on MM but when I tried a long time ago to register on Chat I couldn't get in under that name so use to use Megawatt but that was a couple of years ago.
One and only Kilowatt.....

Brian

Tageater in the forums............in chat i am(and have never denied being Tag) mcdigs, marlinman, and for a day i was throckmorton_james.........from the baby names thread, i love that name. I may keep it!

and for
>a day i was throckmorton_james.........from
>the baby names thread, i
>love that name. I may
>keep it!

I thought that one was funny, too. I knew it was you as soon as I saw it, too. I remembered it from that thread, Throckey-baby. LOL

Jenn

LAST EDITED ON Dec-13-07 AT 02:36PM (MST)[p]Yes it is I, Throckmorton James........How may i do you,jenn? I mean, how may i help you,jenn!

eelgrass for me, and Eel in the chat room. Eel is just a nickname given to me by an old girlfriend who worked in adult films.

Eel

HEY eel!!!

I'M GONNA HAVE TEE-TEE-K COPY & PASTE THAT & SEND IT TO YOUR CURRENT GIRLFRIEND!!!

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

THE ONLY bobcat THAT KNOWS ALOT OF YOU HAVE HAD THIS IMAGE IN YOUR PEA BRAIN BUT DUE TO POOR SHOOTING TACTICS I'M STILL KICKIN!!!

I was NOTRUS in the chat room once .... but that's Ok cause I really do have a alter ego ... and I don't like him!!!!!!

RUS

WHAT ABOUT clitoRUS???

WHAT ABOUT uterRUS???

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

>I was NOTRUS in the chat
>room once .... but that's
>Ok cause I really do
>have a alter ego ...
>and I don't like him!!!!!!
>
>
>RUS

Which one?

i got an email 2-3 mos back said mm bobcatbess. the name was ##### or robert bess. said need info on bear hunting vancouver island sent info never heard back. rick

oakey!!!

TWASN'T bobcatbess!!!

MIGHT OF BEEN CATMAN THOUGH!!!

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

rutnelk!!!

I WAS THINKING ABOUT IT!!!

I WAS WISHIN I COULD!!!

I DON'T KNOW IF I'LL MAKE IT OR NOT???

ARE YOU GOING???

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

Yah, I'm goin again. Just hope the weather is decent. You need to go again and see the new track layout. With the higher banking, the racing is better and faster. Also, pit road is closer to the grand stand now so that makes it a lot easier to see all of action.

Oh right, oh right I will come clean mine is Slide. Oh wait, that is my alias yea Slide that's it.

Slide, no wait yea that's it Slide

Slide

I've always been UGA on this site. But back 4 or 5 years aga I went by greenyweenie when we were messing with the folks over on the PETA website! Anyone remember that?

Well I was SoTX for years then Tfinal did not like my right wing stand (which is right all the time) so he banned me and I came back as 202typical.

?Justice consists not in being neutral between right and wrong, but in finding out the right and upholding it, wherever found, against the wrong.?
---Theodore Roosevelt,

I have been reading for years and only last September did I sign up and start posting. I have been FLEH ever since. I have no reason to hide....I know I can be a bit of a smart a$$ sometimes but that is just me......like it or not I guess!

I have a hard enough time remembering proutdoors, little lone an alias. I have nothing to hide, if I am willing to say it, I am/should be willing to stand-by it. I will NOT hide because of something I believe in, EVER!

PRO

Define, develop, and sustain BOTH trophy and opportunity hunts throughout the state of Utah.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom