Girls U14 Softball Nationals in Roseville

Wiszard

Long Time Member
Does anybody have any girls playing in the Western Nationals in Roseville this year? Last weekend we made the 7 hour drive up to South Lake Tahoe to play in their tournament. We ended up winning the Championship against San Bruno 9-1. We had beat them the day before 10-1. The only team we didn't run rule was a team from Los Banos but that score was 6-1. Our girls are 30-1 this year with the only loss coming in a U16 tournament in which we lost in the bottom of the 7th in the Championship game. Here are a few pic's of my daughter and the rest of the team in Tahoe. If anyone else is gonna be there, let me know and we'll hook up.

2638lake_tahoe_softball_u14_008.jpg

8487lake_tahoe_softball_u14_004.jpg

8361lake_tahoe_softball_u14_017.jpg

Steve

thats awsome, congrats!

i have 2 nieces who are awsome players.

the younger of the 2 is 13, maybe 14 now, but her team just won the NSA western world series and are headed to spokane for the ASA western nationals.

then the older niece is 16, just got her liscence....
anyway, just last month was with the washington allstars , playing in denver colorado. then they asked her to play with the all american team- basically the allstars of all the allstar team, she will take a trip to New york to play there.

they are fun to watch . but it still kinda sucks watching them get older. cute little brats anyway:)
one of these days were going to have a wisards daughters team vs. killerbee's nieces team. you should start preparing your daughter now LOL-j/k :)

KB- That's pretty impressive that your neice was invited to play for such an elite team. New York? That's some traveling! I thought Tahoe was far! We've been to Las Cruces, New Mexico and Oregon with the team my daughters on now for Nationals. My younger daughter heads to Las Cruces for Nationals on Saturday for the U12's. My wife and I will be splitting up so we'll each go with a daughter this year. Glad I don't have any U10 daughters! I never thought I'd like softball but ever since they've been playing, I fall deeper in love with the sport. Take care.

Steve

Slow pitch or fast pitch?

I'm about an hour from Tahoe. PM me if you want, and I will buy you a burger.

Compromise, hell! ... If freedom is right and tyranny is wrong, why should those who believe in freedom treat it as if it were a roll of bologna to be bartered a slice at a time?

feddoc- It's fast pitch softball. I probably won't have time to do much of anything except softball stuff while I'm up there. Plus, it's only me and my daughter heading up there so my attention will mainly be on her so that she has the best time possible. I really do appreciate the offer though. It's always nice to know that most on this site are good people.

Steve

Please post a pic or 10 pics of Ms Wisz!
Them girls are just way too cute to get their looks from Wisz!}>}>}>
(Razzin ya Wisz!lol!)

I love not acting my age,
Damn I love my NASCAR race,
And Hell yes I love my Truck!

i wish the area we live in had the type of softball programs that they do in vancouver washington. my nieces play pretty much year round, and are in different tournements seems like every week. in the area we live it's mainly programs through the schools, or someone puts together 1 team from about 4 towns and they still dont get the expeiance that the girls in the bigger cities get. hopefully by the time my 4 yr old daughter is ready to get started we'll have a better program around.

good luck to your girls!

Is Roseville this weekend? What time is the first game and at what field?
I'm about 20 minutes away!

NickW- Yes, this weekend. The tournament runs from the 2nd until the 8th. Our first two games are seeding games. We play at Maidu Park 1550 Maidu Dr. Our first game is at 3 pm on Tuesday on Field 1 against Eastvale. When we win, that puts our next game on Wednesday at 3 pm on field 2. Our team name is the Orcutt Renegades. I'll be wearing a purple hat with a big "R" on the front. Our colors are purple, white and gold. If you make it to the game, find us and say Hi. When you find us, ask for Steve Wisz. It would be nice to sit and watch the game with you. Take care.

Steve

Hey Wisz?
Still waitin on the Pic/Pics?
}>}>}>

I love not acting my age,
Damn I love my NASCAR race,
And Hell yes I love my Truck!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom