Girls after goats again!

AWHOLELOTTABULL

Long Time Member
Here's to another year of watching my girls throw lead at speed goats. Both drew Wyoming tags around Rawlings and are looking to up-the-ante this year with bigger bucks! I just get to go along and watch the show.

It's always an adventure!!!

Nice. Can't wait to see the videos.

DeadI/Jared
46e8aeb1660028c5.gif

Wholelotta,,,,
My 12 year old and I both drew lope tags in 107 with smoke poles. Should be a dag fun hunt .. Early too,,August 20Th.

4aec49a65c565954.jpg

Have a great hunt with your family!

I feel pronghorn hunting is the best way to develop big game hunting skills. You will see lots of bucks typically and horns vary so little compared to deer or elk antlers where is obvious when an average deer or elk is next to an exceptional one. Basically, an average buck pronghorn is still a great looking trophy. My 2 cents.

Congrats, Harley drew a bull tag here in Idaho, We too cannot wait, See Ya

Robb - No video in the near future. It seems everything under the sun is happening at our house and there is barely time to take a leak.

L.T. - I will be packing the camera but the gutting is all theirs! Surprisingly they don't mind so I don't need to do too much coaxing. I'm sure they would rather have dad do the dirty work but they know now, if they shoot it they finish the job.

It's always an adventure!!!

You guys have a ball up there.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".

Congrats Jim! That is awesome for sure! Dustin and I are going to apply next year for a tag. Cory and my Dad drew this year so they should have some fun too! Good luck!!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom