girlfriend forcing sale

R

Rackcrawler

You guys should check out "The Best of Craigslist"
below is one of them. Some are a lot funnier but without heavy editing they can't be posted on this forum.

Date: 2009-05-10, 9:37PM EDT

Girlfriend said she is tired of my mustang parts and I need to make a craigslist ad...so here is it

for sale

1 nagging dream smashing man hater

make an offer or look in the free section if she keeps it up and gets kicked to the curb

Tom
A conclusion is the place where you got tired of thinking.

or this one....lol

I need your eyesore,please help

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: 2009-05-13, 2:04PM PDT

I had a nice hedge on my property line, but my neighbor said it was a ratty eyesore and killed it. I would like a bus? a train car? huge peice of rusted heavy equiptment?? This is not a joke If you have something huge and ugly you need to be rid of perhaps we can help eachother out! I would prefer something tall and ominous but will consider any old peice of #####. Wreckage from a airplane would also fit the bill. Also, if part of it squeekes in the wind or is highly reflective in the sun that would be a plus

great post/pic, thanks for sharing

JB
497fc2397b939f19.jpg

I liked that one, too. Cracked me up!
Read the one about the 3some with a blow-up doll.

Tom
A conclusion is the place where you got tired of thinking.

this has to be rackmaster's add....lol...

Woman to sit in my bath tub full of noodles, wearing a bathing suit.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: 2009-04-29, 1:39AM EDT

I will pay you $1 USD to sit in my bathtub full of noodles while you wear a one piece bathing suit.

I will not be home, nor will anyone else while you do this.

I will leave the key for you, and you will sit at your leisure.

I will require at least a 5 minutes stay.

A neighbor will watch the front door from across the street and using a supplied stopwatch, will time your entry and departure.

Please supply your own footwear.

The noodles will be cooked, and therefore slippery.

DO NOT bring any sauce. I will season the pasta after I return home prior to dinner.

JB
497fc2397b939f19.jpg

I wont be able to eat spagetti for a very long time now.

Thanks for posting!

48696fc97cd60c01.jpg

here is one that rackmaster's room mate posted...

I took your purse and felt a connection - m4w

Date: 2009-05-14, 3:06AM EDT

Tuesday night around 11:30. On 53rd btw 1st and 2nd. You came out of the subway and I followed you. You looked over your shoulder, saw me and started walking faster. I ran up, grabbed your arm, took your purse and ran away. I heard you yelling for help but let's be honest, this is New York. The only way people would come running is if you yelled "Free Weed!"

I've done many a snatch-and-grab but no one has ever stuck in my mind like you. There was a quick moment when our eyes met that I felt something strong. I think you felt it too. If I wasn't so shy (or so committing a crime) I would have asked your name. I, of course, later got your name from your drivers license. So Jennifer if you'd like to get together for a drink sometime get back to me.

Oh, and I can give you back your purse. Your credit cards are still there but I spent the cash (sorry). And my room mate took your tampons. I don't know what he does with them but he always takes the tampons. If it works out between us I'll totally buy you some new ones ;-)

it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
PostingID: 1170080841

JB
497fc2397b939f19.jpg

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom