Ginger or Mary Ann?

feddoc

Long Time Member
I don't care one way or the other. What I do care about is that when I am watching my Gilligan's Island reruns, at the beginning of the show there is a warning about how times have changed and something you may see is now offensive.

Just like my washer not allowing me to put 50 f'n gallons of water to cleans my socks.

Imma watch what I want to watch. EXCEPT for those game camera pics from Eel's back yard.

Last edited:
I don't care one way or the other. What I do care about is that when I am watching my Gilligan's Island reruns, at the beginning of the show which there is a warning about how times have changed and something you may see is now offensive.

Just like my washer not allowing me to put 50 f'n gallons of water to cleans my socks.

Imma watch what I want to watch. EXCEPT for those game camera pics from Eel's back yard.
I don't care one way or the other. What I do care about is when a grown @ss man uses the word "imma".

Please, for the love of anything you find holy, never do that again.

Ginger had that mole or wart thing on her face. I would have taken a three-hour tour with Mary Ann any day.
Moles are gross ;)

Screen Shot 2022-10-26 at 10.41.57 AM.png
Screen Shot 2022-10-26 at 10.37.30 AM.png

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom