GIFTS

T

tageater

LAST EDITED ON Dec-26-07 AT 08:15PM (MST)[p]I dont want to sound ungrateful, as it IS the thought that counts, but have you ever got a gift that just had you scratching your head, and thinking WTF??? Something that just isn't you.

I just cant figure out what to do with a nativity set, as the other one i NEVER owned wasn't stolen.Just not my thing!

BCB, has never got a set of 4wheeler chains?

THATS RIGHT!!!

THIS IS MY NEW GUN,YOU MAY NOT LIKE IT,YOU'LL LIKE IT A HELL OF A LOT LESS WHEN IT HITS ITS DESTINATION!!!
47654abd5a8fd79a.jpg

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

THE ONLY bobcat THAT KNOWS ALOT OF YOU HAVE HAD THIS IMAGE IN YOUR PEA BRAIN BUT DUE TO POOR SHOOTING TACTICS I'M STILL KICKIN!!!

Because the sender is in thailand, i thought that the figurines may have contraband in them, so i cracked one open.....nothing. or at least not in the little baby jesus?

seriously its not that i'm anti christmas, or anti religous christmas, its just not something i'm ever gonne use, i feel bad for saying it but it is an honest assestment.

>Because the sender is in thailand,
>i thought that the figurines
>may have contraband in them,
>so i cracked one open.....nothing.
>or at least not in
>the little baby jesus?
>
You idiot! It's probably something hand crafted by some 12 year old in some Thai sweatshop. Fine Thai craftsmanship. Authentic Thai goods. And you destroyed it. And the baby jesus, no less??? Oh man...you're going straight to HELL! (save us a seat, would ya? ;-)) LOL

Oh yeah...and last year I got a Martha Stewart cutting board and I was PISSED.

It was shipped from thailand, made in china.....come to find out all of my brothers and sisters got them(so i couldn't re-gift) and little baby jesus aint like humpty dumpty, 2 hours and some goat glue and he's almost as good as new, and the real jesus still loves me....so ha!

Made in China?.........possibly some Zen Bhuddist hidden meaning for you and your family.

I would seriously be contemplating my existance right about now.
I would suggest you set the Scene up on your kitchen table and reflect on the decisions you will have to make every day at breakfast and then reassess those decisions every evening at dinner.Do this until Good Friday and if you are doing the right things, you will probably be ok for next Christmas.

That will exempt you from recieving the Popiels Pocket Fisherman and the Chia Pet, like I got this year......simply for making the comment that, "no way did any of those wise men wear wingtip shoes."

You just don't dare mess with a Nativity Scene!!!!

Busting up the Baby Jesus looking for coke.....you may be beyond salvation.

I can just see it now. Thirty years from now the auction guy will say "If the baby Jesus wasn't broke it would fetch $5000. But with the damage, maybe $50 tops"

nickman, a Chia Pet????? You were a bad boy this year! LOL!

Eel

LAST EDITED ON Dec-26-07 AT 11:04PM (MST)[p]First....no kitchen table.
second... am asleep during"breakfast"
third.....whens good friday?
fourth...trade you a busted up nativity*, for a pocket fisherman, and a chia herb garden.

*only little baby hey zeus, has any cracks in him.almost new.

There is no saving me, i'm a lost cause, i'm actually hosting down there once i do arrive, so rsvp me if you'd like seats!

47733fef1b8a4e57.jpg

******eel, if one day they say its worth that much i've got 5 bro/sis that got non-busted up ones, i'll steal one of theirs!!!

> That will exempt you from
>recieving the Popiels Pocket Fisherman
>and the Chia Pet, like
>I got this year......simply for
>making the comment that, "no
>way did any of those
>wise men wear wingtip shoes."
>
LOL Nickman! Hey, maybe next year you'll get The Original Eggscractor, or The Clapper, and a Banzai Tree. Wooo!

Want a hardly used Martha Stewart plastic cutting board? LOL

I feel for you Tageater. Every year my in-laws out do themselves with gifts I don't need. They spend a lot of money too.

3 years ago it was a cermaic plate with a killer whale painted on it. 2 years ago it was a clock. This year it was a toaster. My wife and I are the easiest people to buy for too, just call up Cabeals and get a gift card.

Calif_Mike

I love Cabela's gift cards. A Martha Stewart cutting board would be neat. Can never have enough cutting boards and I am in need of new one....LOL.

from the "Heartland of Wyoming"

Exactly, my point.If you dont know what to get US(hunting/fishing types) the cabelas gift card is the way to go!

I guess my whole point to this thread was; Put a little thought into the gift process. If you know someone doesn't drink caffeine, the coffee maker isn't gonna be the best gift.

me just rambling again, i've decided to hang the nativity scene from the ceiling with fishing line!!! I may as well use the damn thing. (not as a pinata)but i thought about it.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom