gifts for the old lady

D

desertdeer

what are you fellers getting your better halves for christmas this year? i have no ideas and a limited budget. maybe i can steal some of you guys good ideas

Well, as luck would have it, my wife wants a new Kimber, 1000 rounds of .300 winnie Nosler brass and a BAR...the real one.

I'll probably toss in a matching set of Emerald earrings/necklace, a trip to Vail and a new stereo for her Expedition since she's been good. I have no idea what she is getting me.

Compromise, hell! ... If freedom is right and tyranny is wrong, why should those who believe in freedom treat it as if it were a roll of bologna to be bartered a slice at a time?

>>>>Well, as luck would have it, my wife wants a new Kimber, 1000 rounds of .300 winnie Nosler brass and a BAR...the real one.
I'll probably toss in a matching set of Emerald earrings/necklace, a trip to Vail and a new stereo for her Expedition since she's been good
<<<<<

good god ,,,,,,, can i be your "other wife"? LMAO think i'll get mine a shovel ,,,, she'll need it to bury me LOL you been REALLY BAD or what?

"gifts for the old lady"

If she knew you were addressing her as "the old lady" I bet you get nothing for Christmas or any other time in the future...just saying.

Brian
http://i25.tinypic.com/fxbjgy.jpg[/IMG]

A Kitchen Aid Mixer. Sounds like work to me, but she wants one really bad and I'll just kick back and reap the rewards.:D

smiley-violent064.gif

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom