GI Turtle

NVBighorn

Long Time Member
Just thought you turtle hunters should know things are going to be a little tougher this season.

48cfd6cd1b0fb393.jpg

Looks like no way to put a shot through that carapace or the plastron. May be able to sneak one in the cloaca or inguinal areas.

LAST EDITED ON Sep-16-08 AT 07:44PM (MST)[p]Looks like a "kraut" turtle. I recognize the WWII German helmet. The Allied Forces called them Tiger Turtles. They were superior to our Sherman Turtles. The Tiger Turtle was faster, and had better armor. And that little hole is actually a modified 88mm anti aircraft gun! Deadly!

That's scary stuff right there NVBighorn.

Eel

LAST EDITED ON Sep-16-08 AT 08:05PM (MST)[p]Athena would make a nasty bloody mess of that Nazi turtle swine!

Seems a evil goofball virus is spreading from Kali through Nevada.

We got enough crazies in Utardia with out being infected by Manny and NVbighorn.

RUS

OK, RUS, I don't mind being called crazy. Been called worse. Don't even mind you insinuating I have a virus. I may. But when you start comparing me to Manny I draw the line. Get yer damn hay up cuz I'm calling you out! ;-) I already have my hay up and will be spending a little time working out on the punching bag while you finish yours.

And as for me infecting Utardia, been there done that. Can't remember her name but she was from Delta. }>

Hee hee, "sneak one in the cloaca". Still laughing about that one.

EEL......statistics will show that the upgraded "kraut turtle" was still much slower than the battle hardened Sherman, American version.

Slow as it was, it still took over France.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom