Ghosts?

HorseCreek

Very Active Member
I was watching Ghost Busters with my son the other day and it reminded me of our old house in Lehi.
Shortly after building the house the wife and I were laying in bed watching tv when I saw this figure walk down the hall away from our room. It was weid but I never felt scared or threatened. I hesitated for a minute before I asked my with if she'd seen him but I never got the sentence out. She finished the sentence for me. We saw him numerous times throughout the 5 years we were there. My little sis lived with us for a bit and she also had encounters with him.
Anyone else seen anything like that before? Do you believe?

Traditional >>>------->

Yes horsecreek I seen sh!t when I was a kid that too this day I still have a problem talking about and I am 50 now!

Spit that out Son! That ain't no Almond Joy!!!!

I also worked at a restaurant that ghosts were in. We would always hear children running a laughing late at night after we closed. The bathrooms were the worst. Those ones were scary. Pot and pans were always jumping off shelves there in the kitchen.

Traditional >>>------->

there's times that you just got to tell yourself that " YOU ARE MORE F'D UP THAN A SOUP SANDWICH"........

At a huge symposium on Paranormal Events, held in New York City, the moderator asked the crowd, "How many of you believe in ghosts?"

About half the crowd of several hundred, raised their hands.

The mod then asked, "How many of you have actually seem a ghost?" About a quarter of the crowd raised their hands.

"So, have any of you had a conversation with a ghost?", asked the mod. About 4 people raised their hand.

Finally the moderator asks;"Has anyone in this room, ever had sex with a ghost?" From all the way back of the room, one man raises his hand and yells out, "I have!!!!!"

The room is stunned and the mod asks the man to come forward.

The Redneck looking guy steps up to the podium and the mod says; "Sir, could you tell us about your sexual experience with the ghost?"

The Redneck replies, "Ghost, ghost? I ain't had no kind of sex with no ghost!".......Hell, from all the way back of this big ol' room, I thought you was talkin' about GOATS!!!!!!!"

>Yes horsecreek I seen sh!t when
>I was a kid that
>too this day I still
>have a problem talking about
>and I am 50 now!
>
>
>
>
>
>Spit that out Son! That ain't
>no Almond Joy!!!!

Fish,
you sure that was not your reflection in the mirror?

>>Yes horsecreek I seen sh!t when
>>I was a kid that
>>too this day I still
>>have a problem talking about
>>and I am 50 now!
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>Spit that out Son! That ain't
>>no Almond Joy!!!!
>
>
>Fish,
>you sure that was not your
>reflection in the mirror?
Lol! Ok Jason just remember who is putting your tree stand in the tree you pluck!

Spit that out Son! That ain't no Almond Joy!!!!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom