Getting the Hunting Bug back

P

PMbowman

Hello, been watching the site for years. Finally after years of not hunting , too many to mention. I am starting to plan a Elk hunt in Idaho. I live in Florida so I'll be trying to hunt an area that I have been in before. I plan on bow hunting, I hunted Unit 36 back in the 80's and was successful. My question is am I looking in the right direction? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.Thanking all members and Founder for a great site.

Hey Bowman, what part of FL., I'm in Lakeland.
I'm hoping to do a Idaho hunt this fall too (rifle).

Hey Evil I'm in Miami glad to see I'm not the only flat lander yerning for the mountains .going for an archery hunt this fall

Its rough being a hunter and living here.... have to get on a jet every time I go hunting. Hope to make my second trip to Idaho this year. I'll be taking the rifle though, to maximize my chances. Good luck to you, stick a biggun.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Idaho Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Idaho Deer & Elk Allocation Tags, Plus Bear, Bison, Lion, Moose, Turkey and Montana Prairie Dogs.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail, bear, lion and wolf hunts and spend hundreds of hours scouting.

Jokers Wild Outdoors

Trophy elk, whitetail, mule deer, antelope, bear and moose hunts. 35k acres of private land.

Back
Top Bottom