Getting really close now!

nocwalker

Getting really excited to get on our way out to hunt with you guys in Utah. We’re leaving Pa 3am on the 24th. Plan is to drive straight thru and arrive in the Wasatch unit midday on the 25th. We’re ready!

Not everything has gone well, 12 days age my cam on my western bow lost a bearing/bushing. Had to switch to my Whitetail bow. It was a little bit to get it ready but all settled in now.

I spoke to Ungermans meats, you guys were right. Just having a conversation with Sabrina was reassuring that they are as helpful and accommodation as anyone could be. I hope we need they’re services.

Thanks to all of you guys that helped, some in big ways, some in small. Even just comments and well wishing are helpful. Hope we use your words and help wisely on our trip.

I will post a recap sometime this fall, when we get back we have a lot of whitetail work todo and my daughters wedding in Sept
Be patient for the recap

Thanks. Bill V

Excellent. Good for you. Best of luck here in Utah. Sounds like you are in good hands, but if you need anything reach out.

Make some great memories here in Utah and back home with the whitetails. Congrats in the daughter getting married. Sounds like a great fall for you all the way around.

We have an airport. Probably take a day to walk from terminal out, but you could save a day😉

Good luck to you, we are glad to have you here

Ill be out there on the Wasatch hunting elk, cows and spikes. Keep in touch and us know where you camp, might even be able to help. Ill be South of Strawberry.

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom