Getting old

DeerMadness

Long Time Member
Running a jackhammer at 60 to dig post holes in rock isn't happening. I remember doing this when I was in my 20s- different results lol.
I feel like every part if my body is depleted.
You can all laugh now..

DM

LAST EDITED ON Apr-18-18 AT 11:02AM (MST)[p]Laugh, yea, I'm laughing with you. Now when I look at a pile of logs, I see wood pellets where I used to start splitting.

Digging a posthole? Only with a back hoe.

Planting trees? Gotta have the back hoe.

Yea, getting old sucks, but it beats the alternative. Most days anyway.

###### True stuff right there.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

Starting to feel like a old man. I know where your coming from. I was patch some concrete the other day. Carrying one bag i was like these are heavy. Then I was remembering when I was younger carrying two 80 pound bags on each shoulder. :) :)

Yep! At our age our mind writes checks that our body can't cash.

97172deliverancebanjo.jpg

I was kinda a skinny kid, and in my twenties spent one summer from HELL on a jackhammer: Jackhammered my foot pretty badly, threw the darn thing out of a deep hole right onto my partner's foot and broke his ankle, rock chip in my eye twice, couldn't see half the time as my safety goggles were full of sweat... wasn't a good summer. I hope you're on the mend from the aches and pains:"Old age ain't for sissies!" ;-)

Chiseled out a basement floor on a remodel a couple months ago. I can still feel it! What a pain in the butt.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom