Getting married again!!!

rugarm77

As most a-lot of you all know I went through a divorce the first of the year I should say it was final then, we decided and had the talk a year ago. After I was moved and settled in to my new place I told myself, "Never Again". Well never say never right?

A little background. I married when I was 22. looking back a little young for me but WTH??. I was married for 18 years and after the divorce and finding out about things she had done things made sense as to why we grew apart.

The lady I am getting married to I have know for about 4 years. We started dating late June. I dated others but a big NEG!

Funny thing is when someone comes and sweeps you off your feet like she did I am eating crow. Hence never say never right?

We will be getting married in about 6 weeks and moving into our new home.

RE: I'm whipped again!!!

Wtf??? I thought I trained you better than that?

J/K- congrats!

48696fc97cd60c01.jpg

Rug , I only have one question ? Does she know about the secret clubhouse and is willing to share you with your MM duties ? I'll ask her about it when we go out for sushi .

Congrats man on finding some one that makes you happy . I'm still looking for your $100 horse for your new place .

Congrats Rug! I'm glad you are happy. Probably no need to sign a pre-nupt seeing how the first one took it all? LOL...just kidding. Seriously, I'm very happy for you.

Steve
Derkha derkha Muhammed jihad hakha sherpha sherpha abakhala- Gary of Team America World Police

Post up a Pic of this babe Rug! This thread is useless without Pics. ;-)

Whatever you gotta do is ok with me Bud! I wish you all the happiness in the world!

Joey

If you are happy then we are all happy for you!

"If God did not intend for man to hunt animals, he would have made broccoli more fun to shoot"

Easy Rug
This seems too soon
Just proves you can't leave it alone,lol
Hope all goes well,we can't handle another divorce around here

Hot Dog,Hot Damn,I love this Ameri-can

If your happy that's all that matters!!! Congrats.

Government doesn't fix anything and has spent trillions proving it!!!
Let's face it...After Monday and Tuesday, even the calender says WTF!

Hey Rug,
Follow in kingfish's footsteps,
seems to be working for him:D

Where you been Feleno?
Any big game pics?

Show
Man its been crazy busy at work, hadn't had much time on the puter.

Buddy smoked a big buck about a week ago (217-218). Getting ready to head out
in the deep snow Friday.

Rug does she hunt.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

Oh GAWD no don't do it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good luck Rug

"And just what were these guys doing riding horses in an aspen thicket"
WhiskyMan

Nice, 13'er!

Steve
Derkha derkha Muhammed jihad hakha sherpha sherpha abakhala- Gary of Team America World Police

I won't say "don't do it". I will say, it seems awfully fast...2nd marriages are not easy, because there is the additional dynamics of kids and exes.

I certainly do wish you and she the very best....hope the honeymoon lasts the rest of your lives.

Within the shadows, go quietly.

How come you didn't tell me this on the phone? Dang, married........I can't blame you though dude. I've been alone for not quite 7 months and it's different. Lots of married friends say that if they were in my shoes they'd never get married, just play. The grass is always greener on the otherside I suppose. Being a single bachelor kinda sucks. Of course I had a super wife too. I don't think there are that many good ones out there.

Good luck to you buddy!!

Brian Latturner
MonsterMuleys.com

Rug - you know how I feel about this - Congrats congrats congrats!!

Nothing better than family. Sorry things didn't work out with your first wife, I hate to see divorces, but many people are just better at it the second time around. Hope it all works out for you!

HOOK 'EM!

LAST EDITED ON Nov-02-11 AT 01:17PM (MST)[p]Thanks to everyone for the well wishes. F-dude, can you send me that shirt? :) lol

Brian we were talking about bucks and hunting. No need to change the subject at that time. :):) lol

She does not hunt but that could change or do I want her to? lol. A guy needs a get away with the boys!! :):)

Rugster...I'm on my 2nd marriage and we just had our 44th Anniversary last month...don't listen to the rest of these nutsacks, do what you think is right and make a go of it.

And wait till after ALL THE HUNTING SEASONS IN THE FALL/WINTER ARE OVER...so no conflick in the future with the little lady.

Brian
http://i25.tinypic.com/fxbjgy.jpg[/IMG]

Does she know about the company you keep here? That could be a deal breaker for her! lol
Congrats!

Traditional >>>------->

>Does she know about the company
>you keep here? That could
>be a deal breaker for
>her! lol
>Congrats!
>
>
>Traditional >>>------->

LOL good question. She knows a little bit and we will keep it at that. :)

>Rugster...I'm on my 2nd marriage and
>we just had our 44th
>Anniversary last month...don't listen to
>the rest of these nutsacks,
>do what you think is
>right and make a go
>of it.
>
>And wait till after ALL THE
>HUNTING SEASONS IN THE FALL/WINTER
>ARE OVER...so no conflick in
>the future with the little
>lady.
>
>Brian
>http://i25.tinypic.com/fxbjgy.jpg[/IMG]

i agree with kilo, wait till after hunting season. best of luck to yall rug

Weddings and funerals are similar in that either way, a stiff is getting buried. Short of that parallel, in one, the pain is just starting, in the other, the pain is over.
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

Rugburn, congrats! I'm 10 years into my second...it isn't so bad. So, will there be a vacancy at the clubhouse?

Rug

Congrats to you and your new bride to be. My dad liked being married so much so that he married often.

Ransom

When's the bachelor party?! Been a while since I've had some boobies my face! Come to think of it, my bachelor party was the last time I had boobies in my face too!! Something to remember...

Wish you and the future Mrs Rug the best!

"Courage is being !scared to death but saddling
up anyway."

Rug, I'm at a loss for words man...

You what I think of those devil critters but I can tell you're happy...so I'm going to just stfu and say congrats!! :)

~Z~

Of course she drinks, How else would Rug get her to say yes. LOL
Congrats Buddy, Hope she the one for forever more.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

>>Does she know about the company
>>you keep here? That could
>>be a deal breaker for
>>her! lol
>>Congrats!
>>
>>
>>Traditional >>>------->
>
>
>LOL good question. She knows a
>little bit and we will
>keep it at that. :)
>

And she still married you. Good on her.

Hey, pics...or it didn't happen.

Compromise, hell! ... If freedom is right and tyranny is wrong, why should those who believe in freedom treat it as if it were a roll of bologna to be bartered a slice at a time?

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom