Getting Luck on my Birthday

BeanMan

Long Time Member
LAST EDITED ON Oct-28-12 AT 05:57PM (MST)[p]Sort of, I just did a stupid slow motion rollover on my ATV. The Wife and I were up Rapid Creek tooling around, I was looking for deer and hit a rock with the right front tire, which yanked the steering hard right and the ATV rolled hard left with me crawling in front of it. It ended up on it's side, after doing 1.5 rolls, I think, with my foot pinned under the peg. Just a good scrape and some bruising.

001-3.jpg

The box needs a rebuild, the rock it came to rest on probably stopped it from coming down on my back.

happybirthdayrollover002.jpg

Hey Bean!

Ain't Ya supposed to grow out of Road Rash at around 50 or so?:D

Glad You're OK!

Hello Mr. Wisz,This is the UDWR Calling....LMMFAO!
15" Bases?
30" 5ths?
GOOD GAWD A MIGHTY!

Rub some dirt on it and keep going. LOL
Those just don't go away overnight anymore.
Glad it was bad. Happy Birthday.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

So....you got lucky on your birthday and now the box is all smashed up and needs rebuilt?? Dude you ARE the man!!!! Hope she comes out of it ok!!

glad your ok man, your story sounds kinda similar to mine. Shot an elk on my bday, 5 days ago. Blizzard started setting in as I got the last of it back to my 4wheeler, so with half strapped to the front, I left the other half on my back, to get the hell outta there. So riding out with hat brim tilted low to help with the snow, hit a rock just right (or wrong) and with 100+ pounds on my back, I couldn't stop myself from going over. Got a face full of dirt and tree branches, and a sore a$$ shoulder (from being pinned under it for a couple mins, before I could wiggle it free). The front of my 4wheeler looks about like the back of yours lol. My dumba$$ definitely learned a couple things the hard way that day, pretty dam lucky to come out of it without a trip to the doc!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom