getting down to the wire

seeleymt

What unit would you apply for if you were going on a guided elk hunt,and who would be your outfitter? have max points.
Thanks Brian

63/64 would be alright, but a quick run through on High Country Ranch (Robbins) did not yield anything positive. In 63/64 I would call Jake Clark (Wyoming Wilderness Outfitters) he has a camp there and has been at it for 40+ years. Search/call anywhere and you will get all positives on Jake!

>63/64 would be alright, but a
>quick run through on
>High Country Ranch (Robbins) did
>not yield anything positive. In
>63/64 I would call Jake
>Clark (Wyoming Wilderness Outfitters) he
>has a camp there and
>has been at it for
>40+ years. Search/call anywhere and
>you will get all positives
>on Jake!

Still working out my options thanks for the help

I think Jake is a good outfitter.

These two bulls were killed by two brothers that I guided in oct 2011 on the HD. They are very typical of what we kill. These guys killed on the 2nd and 3rd day.

100_2734-1-1.jpg

There is a bad review out there on the HD. I was there when that hunter was in camp. He left out a lot of details in his complaint and added some extra ones too. Please contact me if this is bothering you.

I really don't care who comes. I get paid to guide and someone will come and hunt and I'll guide. But don't decide this is a bad place to hunt based on Bill from Michigan's review. Whatever you think about him Garth Carter has come twice to the ranch.

Sorry I didn't know there was a user on here named Bill in MI.

My apologies. We had a bad review from a client named Bill that was from Michigan.

No prob, I've been on 3 guided elk hunts, all were excellent.

Big chino in AZ (1x for elk, 1x for deer and javi), will go again this year.

Elk Mountain Oufitters in WY unit 7. Awesome hunt, but I'll not draw that tag again.

Beaverhead in NM 16E- Great people and hunt (2 hunts with them Elk and a Jan deer hunt).

So, I just wanted to clarify.
Thx
Bill

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom