Getting back into hunting

K

KRasmussen

I have been away from hunting for almost 30 years and have decided its time to get after it again. Growing up in the high desert area of Cali dad and I used to hunt D9 every year with good success. This past year I hunted D9, albeit not too hard, as time to hunt was limited. I was a little surprised at the number of hunters in the area and not much was taken as far as I can tell. I would like to continue to hunt the central Cali zones in the future and was wondering if D8, D7 or A south would be more productive? I am not looking for the honey hole just some general zone info. I will also be starting from scratch in accumulating points, something that wasn't needed 30 yrs ago. Its almost a new world out there for me.

Sad to say California hunting is history,if you wanting to get back into hunting look at Colorado, or Wyoming,Nevada ect. and its nothing like it was there 30 years ago_Or try to find some private land to hunt here.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

California Guides & Outfitters

Western Wildlife Adventures

Offering some fine Blacktail Deer hunting, Wild Pig hunts, Turkey hunts and Waterfowl hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer the top private land hunts in all of California, for blacktail deer, elk, pigs, bison and turkeys.

G & J Outdoors

Offering Tule elk hunts for bulls and cows on a 17,000 acre Ranch in Laytonville, CA with 100% success.

Back
Top Bottom