Getting antlers and meat home from AK???

50cal

Going to be hunting caribou out of Fairbanks and was wondering what is the best way to get the goods home at the best price. This will be a DIY hunt. Splitting skulls, boning out meat, shipping, checking, just looking for options at the most affordable price. Thanks for your thoughts and ideas!!!

Going to be hunting caribou out of Fairbanks and was wondering what is the best way to get the goods home at the best price. This will be a DIY hunt. Splitting skulls, boning out meat, shipping, checking, just looking for options at the most affordable price. Thanks for your thoughts and ideas!!!

Don't know what'll be the best?

Gonna be spendy!

What ain't Spendy in Alaska?

For GAWDS Sakes Guys,We Got Kids on this Site,Some of them are 65 years Old!:D

I don't care if they're big or small!
If they throw lead I like em all!
:p

Don't know what'll be the best?

Gonna be spendy!

What ain't Spendy in Alaska?

For GAWDS Sakes Guys,We Got Kids on this Site,Some of them are 65 years Old!:D

I don't care if they're big or small!
If they throw lead I like em all!
:p

Contact our own resident world traveler EELGRASS....he has done that very same thing in the past.

Brian
http://i25.tinypic.com/fxbjgy.jpg[/IMG]

Contact our own resident world traveler EELGRASS....he has done that very same thing in the past.

Brian
http://i25.tinypic.com/fxbjgy.jpg[/IMG]

I shipped all of my hunting stuff home USPS, then took the meat on the plane with me. Had my skull Europeaned at a local Tannery, antlers cut off at the burr, and everyhing shipped USPS home. Either way, it isn't cheap, but it's cheaper than the extra baggage fees. Have fun.

I shipped all of my hunting stuff home USPS, then took the meat on the plane with me. Had my skull Europeaned at a local Tannery, antlers cut off at the burr, and everyhing shipped USPS home. Either way, it isn't cheap, but it's cheaper than the extra baggage fees. Have fun.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom