Getting a real soaker

DeerMadness

Long Time Member
Just turned on a movie with Michael Shannon about a man whose land has dried up and water is like gold. And here comes a real storm. Thunder is rolling and the gutters are full.
Mrs won't need to water our garden tomorrow!

Just turned on a movie with Michael Shannon about a man whose land has dried up and water is like gold. And here comes a real storm. Thunder is rolling and the gutters are full.
Mrs won't need to water our garden tomorrow!
Glad you're getting some rain, but Garth can wither up and blow away imo.

The Mother In Law called right before the rain and said we may be getting golf ball sized hail. I was glad that didn't happen.

I had to water Eel. But I've only mowed the lawn 3 times. Thanks to the winter lasting so long.
That's the thing about getting rain here. I don't have to water the garden, but I mowed the lawn twice last week. Then I track grass into the house, the wife gets upset, I get angry and go fishing. Around and around we go.

That's the thing about getting rain here. I don't have to water the garden, but I mowed the lawn twice last week. Then I track grass into the house, the wife gets upset, I get angry and go fishing. Around and around we go.
Sounds like you are a blessed man!

Sounds
Eel, it sounds like my story. I hate taking my shoes off to come in the house. She walks in with snow on her feet sometimes when there is snow and tracks it bit when I do it is a crime .
I wish I had better fishing here. I don't have a boat so I could be enjoying the Snake River more if I did. Many of the lakes I fish are still blocked due to snow and or mud, Forest Service clos

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom