GETTIN NEUTERED YA BABY!!!

B

bobcatbess

YOU THINK THAT'S FUNNY DON'T YA???

YOU'RE LAUGHING YOUR ASS OFF RIGHT???

WELL LET'S HEAR WHO IS & WHO AIN'T???

"YEAH,WITH ALL THESE MEN LININ UP TO GET NEUTERED"!!!

"IT'S HIP NOW TO BE FEMINIZED"!!!

"BUT I DON'T HIGHLIGHT MY HAIR,I'VE STILL GOT A PAIR"!!!

"YA BOYS & GIRLS,I'M STILL A GUY"!!!

"I'M NOT COMPLAINING,I'M TELLING IT THE WAY IT IS,SOME OF YOU MAY NOT LIKE IT,THATS O.K.,SOMETIMES THE TRUTH HURTS & YOU HAVE TO ACCEPT IT,OR YOU FIND OUT WHAT THE FACTS ARE,STAND UP & VOICE YOUR OWN OPINION,THIS IS STILL AMERICA THE LAST TIME I CHECKED"!!!

493c3bb236d04499.jpg

REMEMBER!!!

THERE'S ONLY ONE bobcat!!!

Bess, You just sat on the microwave for 20 minutes and it was taking care of. Thank God your son is a straight shooter.

LAST EDITED ON Apr-25-09 AT 11:01PM (MST)[p]What are you talking about? Are you talking about vasectomies? If so, that is not feminization.

What a supid song. Bad lyrics. Sounds like he's singing about trans-gender people.

OH! and btw....no whiners allowed. You'll get no sympathy from me. I had my stomach sliced open 4 times to have my kids cuz someone wasn't fixed...so I don't feel bad for a lil' elephantitus and groin pain. Throw a bag of frozen peas on it and relax. ;-)

(here's an edit add-on)
I'm kidding....kidding! Seriously though, Bess...if you were my husband you'd still have a pair. I'd even let you carry them around. You'd find them in my purse. ;-) lol

Your gonna need to take testosterone after that surgery. Then your gonna need to take someone elses balls and keep them in ur back pocket since you aint got any, then you will need a gut replacement since your gutless. Oh crap here it comes bessy's gonna let me have it! Bessy, are you neutered? I pray to god you don't need to be cuz, dang, your old. ROFL! is great grand dad expecting? rofdl! I kill myself.

He who stomps the greatest stinky wins!

""I don't feel bad for a lil' elephantitus and groin pain.""

elephantitus, are you saying it makes it bigger..... Chit even if its as big as a little elephant im in...:)

Just call me snuffulfiguss...:)

Jake H. MM Member since 1999.
458738e374dfcb10.jpg

why bother bess....you can't get a sock pregnant....

great post/pic, thanks for sharing

JB
497fc2397b939f19.jpg

>why bother bess....you can't get a
>sock pregnant....
>
>great post/pic, thanks for sharing
>
>JB
>
497fc2397b939f19.jpg

Or a prison fifi

Kyle
"If it moves shoot it again"

goa_ban1.png

Bess;

Why is that it is always us Kali boys that likes to take pot shots at you?
Just be glad that Jenn is not putting you in her crosshairs, she would have you in the bag, or the best part of you in the bag.
P.S. I have been shooting blanks since 1969, I did not like what my wife threaten to do if i did not get snipped.

RELH

Only girly men get snipped! I'm still firing on all cylinders. All I can say is? if you ladies can't deal with it? quit begging.

RUS

HEY JENN!!!

I DON'T THINK I'LL LET YOU "GRIP MY TACKLE BOX"!!!

I'M A THINKIN "POOR KOLBY" AGAIN!!!

"I'M NOT COMPLAINING,I'M TELLING IT THE WAY IT IS,SOME OF YOU MAY NOT LIKE IT,THATS O.K.,SOMETIMES THE TRUTH HURTS & YOU HAVE TO ACCEPT IT,OR YOU FIND OUT WHAT THE FACTS ARE,STAND UP & VOICE YOUR OWN OPINION,THIS IS STILL AMERICA THE LAST TIME I CHECKED"!!!

493c3bb236d04499.jpg

REMEMBER!!!

I remember when I got clipped over 20 years ago the doc was explaining the procedure... I said what do you do with the chunk you take out after tying the knots??? he replied....Oh we mount them here on the office wall with our other trophies and I'm positive yours is a booner....we all laughed including the good-looking nurse....did it on a Friday and was back to work falling timber on the following Monday...

Bess, no offense, but just the very thought of you in this context is more than I can handle this early on a Sunday. If you'll excuse me I just threw up a little.

WELL NVB!!!

NO OFFENSE TAKEN!!!

BUT IT IS TIME YOU MAN UP & TELL US???

I'M A THINKIN WHAT MADE YOU SICK WAS THE THOUGHTS OF YOU MAYBE HAVING TO ADMIT TO SOMETHING ON MM???

LET'S HEAR IT NVB???

I'VE STILL GOT A PAIR!!!

493c3bb236d04499.jpg

REMEMBER!!!

LAST EDITED ON Apr-26-09 AT 09:17AM (MST)[p]Oh God, not another one of those things I have to tell you???

If you must know Bess, I still "fire for effect".

Longgun;

I know a deputy who went in on his lunch break and got snipped, and was back out on patrol 1 hour later. Now that was a boy who really had a brass pair.
If Rus ever called him a "girlie man" he would have Rus wearing his pair between his teeth.

RELH

Bobcat, I've been fixed since about 1975. It's kind of a non-issue now but it's been one hell of a ride!:)

Eel

ttp://www.monstermuleys.info/dcforum/User_files/49d778ac3681054a.jpg

WELL!!!

JUST SO YOU BOYS & GIRL KNOW???

I AIN'T GETTIN NEUTERED!!!

I DON'T WANNA BE PACKED AROUND IN A PURSE!!!

JUST THOUGHT IF I POSTED THIS WE'D SEE WHO ADMITS TO BEING A GELDING & WHO DON'T???

((( STILL NOT SURE ABOUT NVB,HE SEEMS A LITTLE TOUCHY ON THE SUBJECT??? )))

BESIDES!!!

I HEARD GETTIN SPAYED WAS WAY EASIER FOR THE FEMALES!!!

LMAO!!!

YA I'VE STILL GOT A PAIR!!!

493c3bb236d04499.jpg

REMEMBER!!!

I'm not fully understanding the whole post. Is BOBCAT getting cut or is he not? Also, I always thought BOBCAT was an old guy....96 if I remember correctly. If in fact you're that old, shouldn't you be worrying more about death than the possibility of finding a woman more than half your age to bone? Maybe I just don't understand this whole post!

By the way, I've been snipped and I love being able to not worry about where I target shoot!!

Steve

D13er- you can't get a sock pregnant? Now that's funny!!

>
>((( STILL NOT SURE ABOUT NVB,HE
>SEEMS A LITTLE TOUCHY ON
>THE SUBJECT??? )))
>

Tell you what Bess, I'll send you a sample and you can report back.

YOU'RE RIGHT Wiz!!!

YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND IT!!!

YOU JUST ADMITTED YOU'RE A GELDING!!!

THAT'S WHAT THE POST IS ABOUT!!!

FINDING OUT WHO'S A GELDING & WHO'S STILL GOT A PAIR!!!

493c3bb236d04499.jpg

REMEMBER!!!

NVB!!!

YOU PERV!!!

493c3bb236d04499.jpg

REMEMBER!!!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom