Gettin Married Tomorrow

bayside

So the last few weeks have been stressful and ridiculously busy! We did the rehearsal today up at Red Butte Gardens, and the wedding dinner, now it's almost all over. The wedding is tomorrow night. Wish me luck guys, tomorrow's going to be a hectic day!
P.S. The gardens were not affected by the oil spill...in case you were going to ask that. I've had to answer that question 50 times in 3 days. haha

GOOD LUCK BAYSIDE! If you got time to post on this web site right now you need a lot of luck!

Slick

Congrats, hope you dated through hunting season so she knows what to expect.

Rub some dirt on it, ya sissy!

Poor bastard..

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:
The poster does not take any responsibility for any hurt or bad feelings. Reading threads poses inherent risks. The poster would like to remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.

LAST EDITED ON Jun-17-10 AT 00:39AM (MST)[p]Run Forest, run!

That is unless you are ready for cornflakes for breakfast EVERY morning for the rest of your life. EVERY morning. Sometimes a guy likes some eggs, over easy, maybe a side of sausage. But oh no, you're gonna get cornflakes every day. Never mind that English muffin you used to have once in a while, not gonna happen. Cornflakes, every morning. Pancakes? Dream on pal. Cornflakes again. A little French toast? Not even on Friday night. Cornflakes again. Or maybe when you really wanna change things up some corned beef hash or maybe some huevos rancheros.

Nope.

Sorry.

Cornflakes

Every

frickin

morning.

Well NV I geuss you like cornflakes! lol

("For by grace you have been saved through faith. And this is not your own doing; it is the gift of God, not a result of works, so that no one may boast. Ephesians 2:8-9")

So did the oil spill affect the gardens. No luck there. LOL
Make her sign that paper that says you get to go HUNTING from Sept -Dec.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".

LAST EDITED ON Jun-17-10 AT 08:56AM (MST)[p]Don't worry Bayside. You won't have Cornflakes EVERY morning. Oh sure, you will have big heaping bowls of it for a little while, especially over the next few weeks, but then, little by little the cornflakes will be rationed. A little here and a little there until one day you will realize you have forgotten exactly what cornflakes taste like and you will begin to crave the cornflakes badly! So then, when you finally do get a bowl every so often you will think that cornflakes are the ONLY cereal out there and definitely the most exquisite tasting cereal on the planet.

Congratulations though! Marriage is a wonderful institution. Women are wonderful creatures and if you work hard at your marriage it will be the most rewarding earthly experience you can ever have.

UTROY
Proverbs 21:19 (why I hunt!)

Roy, did your wife come into the room and start reading over your shoulder for the last paragraph of your post?????????

>Congratulations though! Marriage is a wonderful
>institution. Women are wonderful creatures
>and if you work hard
>at your marriage it will
>be the most rewarding earthly
>experience you can ever have.

That is assuming you are married to a good woman.....otherwise, it's like starting every day with getting your "lower unit" caught in your zipper.

bayside just remember your cornflakes are as good as anybody else's cornflakes-even if the box they come in looks different...

;-)

Heard some good advice a while back, it said something like DONT do anything in your first year of marriage that you dont want to do your whole life. Good luck, I love mine.

LAST EDITED ON Jun-17-10 AT 03:22PM (MST)[p]Some advice I heard once right here on this very site. You can marry more money in 20 minutes than you can make in a lifetime. It was too late for me and probably already too late for him.

Jeez Roy, no need to scare him completely. No he won't get cornflakes every day. But hopefully he likes cornflakes and they don't get stale. And then he'll start looking at shredded wheat boxes on the shelf that no one will open. Or worse yet he might resort to secretly eating Cream of Wheat or Eggbeaters alone.

Congratulations Bayside. Getting married is a lot like going to a resteraunt. You order the Cornflakes you want, and when you see the Cornflakes the other guys ordered, you wish you'd ordered those.

Eel

Well, Bayside thinks she is and we all know Wisz would hit it anyway.

Besides doesn't it say somewhere that men should not covet another man's cornflakes?

UTROY
Proverbs 21:19 (why I hunt!)

So..... I'm thinkin' right about now that Bayside is probably losing his virginity. It truly was the greatest 10 seconds of his life! Bayside, don't stress dude, next time you'll last twice as long!

Piper, how's your period?

Zigga, don't forget the knee pads!

Hdude, Lil' Jimmy wants his share!

Congratulations. My 1st anniversary is this weekend. You have no idea what you are getting yourself into...but you will learn. I love my wife but it took a little while to get use to marriage, and all that comes with it. Whenever the Mrs. and I start to disagree we both have to do push-ups...which helps us somehow.

>Whenever the Mrs. and I start to disagree we both have to do >push-ups...which helps us somehow.

Silly boy., they call that "makeup sex". ;-)

LAST EDITED ON Jun-18-10 AT 09:31PM (MST)[p]ego participate in Monasteriense muleys proinde ego sum bardus (I participate on monstermuleys therefore I am stupid)

If i would have know you were looking for a wife I woulda sent you qtpie. Don't worry dude its all a lie. Once your married she won't like to hunt, fish, or look for sheds anymore. Heck, on my honey moon she saw right through that romantic walk in the woods for what it was gonna be, a shed huntin trip. There was no fishing and as for the cornflakes I believe I had to beg her to not call the cops on me for eating the cornflakes without having permission to do so. I guess the lack of outdoor activities was my fault though. I might have eaten too many cornflakes before our honeymoon which made poor little qtpie sick to her stomache. for some reason women are alergic to cornflakes and they puke every morning after you've eaten them.

fyi: the previous edits were done in an attempt not to piss off qtip........................cuz I like my cornflakes.....................a lot...................even if i get my cornflakes force fed to me 3 to 4 times a day.

ego participate in Monasteriense muleys proinde ego sum bardus (I participate on monstermuleys therefore I am stupid)

Well, I'm back. Wedding went great, and the honeymoon was great. WE went to Western Colorado to Ouray, Telluride, Silverton, and Durango. AMazingly beautiful country.

And now your back posting on MM...Drained of all bodily fluids and scratching your head wondering wtf you were thinking... :)

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:
The poster does not take any responsibility for any hurt or bad feelings. Reading threads poses inherent risks. The poster would like to remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.

Congrats on getting married... 3 things a women must never forget to make for a long marrage...
1 - be a lady in the living room
2 - be a chef in the kitchen
3 - be a whore in the bedroom

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom