GETTIN EVEN! (KSL PLICKS!)

B

B_BOP_A_LU_LU

So's We all (Or most of us!) browse the KSL Ads & Once in a while buy something,Right?

I'm 2-1/2 hours away from most of that stuff!

Once in a while I deal with an Honest person who holds an item when He/She says they'll hold the item!(If you have no intentions of holding the item just tell me right ####ing now you won't hold the item)!

Anyways,4 days ago I supposedly Buy a couple items from a TARD there on the Wasatch & He swears He'll hold it till I get out there tomorrow(Saturday the 18th!)and I'll give him the Money & He gives me the items!

I call last night just to remind him I'm gonna be there tomorrow,uh,uh,uh,uh,I had a Guy come & get them yesterday,OK PLICK!

This ain't the 1st time,why Hell,it's happened many a times,not a big deal Right?

So's today I get looking at his other items,yup,He's got a Truck I'd just HATE to own!

So's I calls him & tells him I want the Truck but I can't come & get the Truck till midnight(right after work!) but I offer him 2,000.00 more Greenback than He's asking for the Truck,GAWD He's calling me every 30 minutes to make sure I'll be there,Oh HELL Ya,I'll be there!

Don't F with the ole cat AZZHOLE!

For GAWDS Sakes Guys,We Got Kids on this Site,Some of them are 65 years Old!:D

I don't care if they're big or small!
If they throw lead I like em all!
:p

And I suppose Ziggy You'll be there by 11:00 PM?

I'm only that way when somebody makes me be that way!

You're Right Eldo,Payback is a Bittch!

PERFECT!

The voices in my head may not be real, but they have
some good ideas!

I have had the exact same thing happen to me on multiple items from multiple people. It just happened again to my dad about 2 weeks ago. Except these have happened to us while we are 1/2 way there already and at least 75 dollars in fuel and time taken off work. etc..
But I must say I have also been on the other end of the deal and have had people say oh okay can you hold it for me? I will be there immediatley after work with cash in hand/ Or I don't even need to look at it I will take it. So I hold it for them and turn down all other calls on it just to never hear from them again. Why can't people just be straight up?? From now on I only sell on a first come first serve.

I don't know.... some how I can see BCB staring in "Wal-Marts" most wanted video, you know the dude in a too small T-shirt & sweat pants. Always looking for the deal & getting screwed. LOL

Slick

"The Road goes on forever & the Party never Ends"

BBop, call him about 11:00 and tell him you're running just a teensy bit late. You'll be there no later than 12:45.

Eel

LAST EDITED ON Jun-17-11 AT 09:44PM (MST)[p]I brought 45 paririe chickens the other day, His wife called me back and told they would keep them for me until after work (5 P:M) so I call them at 5:00 just to tell them I'm on my way, She ask why did you was forget something. I told her no I was on my way and would be there in 20 minutes or so, She says but you already was here and picked them up, Some other Jack Wagon call her and told her he had called earlier for them and was on his way and he had got off work early (she thought it sounded like me)so she gave him the address he showed up brought them before I got off from work, It was a heck of a deal too, $90 for 45 full grown birds.

The hunting dog will sure miss seeing those birds.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".

Well!

I'm runnin a little late on gettin there!

I sure hope the PLICK ain't mad!:D

I have had the same thing happen to me many, many times.....except shoe on the other foot style. I promise Ill hold something for someone and end up denying other sales and have the guy not show or the guy show and offer way less than I want when he said he would pay full price if I hold it. THAT crap pisses me off. The latest thing was a 10x15 dog kennel. I had the dam thing sitting there for about 9 months now and only set it up and used it once and then decided i didnt need/want three of them. It was given to me so I decided to sell it for 125 (4 pannel with a door 4 3 ft door) and the guy never showed up. I had two other guys call and offer me more money to hold it for them instead of the other guy but had to turn them down because I was holding it for the first guy. Then only to call the others back later to find out they were no longer in the market and had bought other units. Pisses me off.....

I understand that PLICKS can be Buyers as well as Sellers!

I offered to paypal him the Money the first time I talked to him!

I also offered to expedite a Postal Money order!

He said the items were set aside for me & they weren't going anywhere!!!

Guess there's alot of JOKERS that their word ain't worth a Damn!

It all worked out!:D

I had a weird one last year with a Hoyt bow I sold for a screaming deal. So I put the ad on ksl first thing Monday morning. Guy 1 is the first caller and says he'll take it. I say great, lets meet at noon at the park and ride. Cool. I mark the item as sold and inform several emailers that the bow has been spoken for. Fifteen minutes later guy 2 calls and says his son just called and talked to me and can't make it but he will come instead and get it. I confirm time and place and he says be sure to hold it because he is coming from nephi and I give him my word. Noon rolls around and I pull into the spot. There are two guys talking and one is in the truck Guy 2 described. I hop out with the bow and both guys give me the evil eye... Hey, I say, you both made it. Guy 2 lays into me about leading him on...... Turns out the other dude is guy 1 and they don't know each other. Now I am confused as hell. Apparently guy 2 is the dad of one of the emailers I got back to. He calls his son on the spot and the guy swears we spoke. I show them my call log and prove his son as mistaken or a liar. At this point guy 2 says we should do a coin flip and I defer to guy 1 who pays me for the bow and leaves. I felt bad and offered gas money to guy 2 and he refuses. I gave him $10 to buy lunch and left. Weird deal.

-----------------------------------------------
http://andymansavage.blogspot.com/

Perty Bad Andy when the Dad throws His Son in to a deal like that!

You shoulda met up with Guy #2 & Whooped some Tail!

Once again!

Shows there are some Weird JOKERS around!

Lots of jokers in the classifieds. Too bad a mans word is not reliable. People are a strange breed. Add a little cha ching $$$ to the mix and some folks have zero loyalty to their word.
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom