Get your rig smelling better!

Forthewall

Long Time Member
I gotta admit keeping my off-road vehicle clean during a hunting or fishing trip is the last thing on my mind. Whether it's wet clothes, muddy gear, the dog, the blood, or the coffee it starts to get pretty ripe.

Even after I hose down the mats and vacuum it out that musty and moldy smell still remains. A friend of mine suggested that after I clean, take some fabric softener sheets like "Bounce" or the one with cute little teddy bear and put them under the seats.

It works like a charm leaving your rig smelling as clean as your clothes.

What are you Martha Stwert for hunters. LOL JSY

Jake H. MM Member since 1999.
458738e374dfcb10.jpg

After a long duck season, with wet gear and black dogs in the truck, I will gladly try this out. Anyone who doesn't hunt and who gets in my truck, well it ain't pretty.

At least this year we won't find any dead ducks in the box in back like we did one year, in March! It didn't really stink much past mid-February....

It was only a little greenwing.

LMAO thats all I have to say.

Timberline
479e683e07df5b74.jpg

"Live for somethin' or die for nothin'"

Just give a stripper a ride home, whatever that coconut smell is you gotta love it.

Dude,I thought the topic was about odors in the truck.....if you give a striper a ride home, the fish smell will just soak in and last a long time.

What?...OH...STRIPPER!....OH Well,.....same problem.

Nick you just need to check out some better clubs, whatever that stuff is acts like buck lure.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom