Get your hankies out...

Roy

If this has been posted previously, well I don't really apologize, we all need to see this again.

To all our service men and women - thank you for your service and for taking a stand to keep our country free and provide the hope of that freedom for other nations!

UTROY
Proverbs 21:19 (why I hunt!)

great post roy, makes me wish i would have had a decent homecoming like that, oh well my fav was the kid went dropped his glove playing baseball

47e9fcb352ad748f.jpg

has anyone seen my kittie

Roy, I was going to make the usual smartaxx comment.... ended up going for the hankie instead... thanks man.

Slick

Guys,

Us old guys shouldn't be bitter, but celebrate the over flowing of love we saw. That boss that let that lady go home for a week, after her son returned, really got me.
Many could care less.

Steve

Makes you really thankful huh?......nice post

"I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America and to the Republic for which it stands one nation under God indivisible with liberty and justice for all."

There is no crying in baseball. I get that. Thank goodness there is no such rule when it comes to our troops.

Eel

LAST EDITED ON Jun-08-10 AT 08:58PM (MST)[p]Yep Eel - the way that kid dropped his glove and ran to his dad got me! Of course, I had already been "got" by a couple others too, like spch said - that boss telling that mom to take the week of was great.

UTROY
Proverbs 21:19 (why I hunt!)

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom