Get Well Wishes For BuglinBilly

YELUM

Long Time Member
BB is home recovering from the first of 2 surguries he'll have, and as you all know, he is a great contributor to this site, with his fantastic photos he generously shares. Just wanted to wish you a quick recovery Bill, so you can get back out in the field. Thanks for all you add to this site.

Yelum

Theres logic, and theres women. They don't go together.

Good luck Bill.
May your surgeons be "guided" and you make a speedy recovery!

Zeke

Hoping you get well soon BB!

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

all the best BB

who farted?

Get well soon.

"If a nation expects to be ignorant and free... it expects what never has and never will be." -Thomas Jefferson

A shout out to Bill today as he had his 2nd surgery done today. He said it all went well. Here's to wishing you a quick and speedy recovery. Hope all continues to go as well as the first one.....
And just think, before too long we can hit the hills running with our new bionic knees.....
a/r

LAST EDITED ON Mar-18-14 AT 07:08AM (MST)[p]Keep feeding us the pics Bill! Enjoy them on here and on Facebook! Get those knees better - hope you are feeling great in no time. Hard to keep a good man down!

HOOK 'EM!

Since I am frequently asked about my religion on this site and others, I have created a profile that explains my beliefs. If you are interested in finding out more about my faith, please visit the link below:

http://mormon.org/me/6RNQ/

Wishing for a speedy and full recovery!

Hawkeye

Browning A-Bolt 300 Win Mag
Bowtech Destroyer
Winchester Apex .50 Cal

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom