Get well soon balloon…

brutus54

Well I seen it again today a dead Deer carcass on the side of the road. With a get well soon balloon tied to it. Personally I just don’t see the humor… I never see them on any other animal like a dog or cat that gets ran over? I know a dog or a cat is somebody’s pet and somebody has a personal attachment to it. I guess it’s funny to some people but I just don’t get it ?? OK knowing the Campfire Forum I’m probably gonna hear it from all angles on this one…. So if you feel the need let me have it.???

Last edited:
Nothing to say about you, feeling for or against it. Someone's idea of joke makes me chuckle occasionally, and I will admit to seeing the humor in it. Must live in a part of my state where everyone else does too, 'cause we see signs saying free dog or cat, sail kittens, etc., quite often here. If you are going to the trouble to stop and do it tho, I would just as soon you pull it off the road where it isn't a hazard to others!

I have personally seen a dead cat along the road with a sign saying "Free cat". This was long before social media was huge. Hell my dad called me asking why I did it. And no i did not do it
I have a pic of that somewhere. I’ll have to track it down when I get back to civilization. LMAO pic.

I think this is very funny. I guess some of us are more easily amused.

gws.jpg

Before trigger alerts we knew of a vet who didn't lock his freezer behind his place.

So for a while until he decided to invest in locks, a frozen cat might disappear only to land in a campfire up the canyon where the teenagers were busy "expressing their love"

Probably a girl or two can thank us for stopping her motherhood?

GEEZUS Hossy!

Were You Involved with that?

Before trigger alerts we knew of a vet who didn't lock his freezer behind his place.

So for a while until he decided to invest in locks, a frozen cat might disappear only to land in a campfire up the canyon where the teenagers were busy "expressing their love"

Probably a girl or two can thank us for stopping her motherhood?

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom