Get involved Utah Hunters!

cantkillathing

Very Active Member
I am posting this again, it has been brought up several times, but hunters you need to send emails, or attend RAC meetings, do something the 2011 hunt proposal is coming up real fast. In my opinion they suck. The DWR is trying to cram all the LE elk hunts into one month. Either keep it the way it is, or change it completely Archery in the rut, muzzleloader afterwards and Rifle completely out of rut. dont cram them altogether.
The deer proposal sucks, I think the DWR should make a goal to try and have 2 rifle hunts in the future when the deer are back and well established, close to 100%. They should keep to a 5 day hunt for 5 years and see what the results are and if deer are rising in numbers we can look at making more opportunity.
Any how please get involved and voice your opinions. Please don't be selfish and consider how 2 hunts will impact the deer herds. I like the idea of 2 hunts, but again make it a goal when the deer are up in numbers.
Thanks,

i agree the proposal sucks i do not like it all.i have emailed everybody on the rac board cramming all three le hunts like that is a joke

Pleasedear I have not scouted any yet, going to start this weekend and scout every weekend here on out. didn't you draw the tag as well? If so have you scouted any?

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom