Georgia shooting......

Founder

Founder Since 1999
I wonder why those dudes in Georgia shot that kid? It’s crazy. Life is over for the kid and that father and son over something so stupid. Losing your cool can change everything in a moment.

The two dudes who chased that kid down and shot him in the street because they thought he was a criminal. You didn’t see it on the news?
You’ll see it. It’s just nuts. I just saw it.

I’m not an aging expert.......well, in one sense I AM an aging expert at something, but I ain’t an expert at aging dudes running down the road.

not much experience with negros huh?....the guy was a 25 year old and they hunted him and killed him........swing them.

Utards don't have much experience....

The two guys may or may not be guilty of murder. Hopefully the authorities will get to the bottom of it and justice will prevail.

I can tell you this. The news is painting the pictures and they are lying to us. That doesn't mean that these guys aren't guilty but it does mean that the people feeding you information do not care if they are not guilty. That is more dangerous than all the rednecks in Georgia and a shotgun.

looks to me, from the video, the kid was attacked and killed. the attackers should face justice. my question, is why this incidence, made National news. why am I seeing and hearing about it at home, here in Sanpete, Utah. Murders in Utah get much less airtime. UNLESS there is an agenda to the reporting......

As usual, there is probably another side to the story that we (the public) are not being told.

The story, as told by the media.

There were some crimes committed in a neighborhood. Some people claim the criminal was black, maybe.

Two white guys, a father and son see a black guy jogging through the neighborhood.

They chase him down in a pickup, jump out and confront him with a shotgun.

The black jogger gets shot and dies.

So far, there seems to be no evidence he was the criminal in question.

Sounds like murder to me, but I would like to hear the whole story.

I don't think what these guys did was right but more of the story is coming out now. They will not get convicted of murder one. The father is a retired detective from the police department. There had been a string of thefts from construction sites in the area. He is on video in a house under construction. He didn't take anything but he had no business being in there. The father son will argue that they wanted to question him and he started to fight instead of answering questions and they shot him in self defense. Very much like the Travon Martin case, they may walk on this one.

Even if he were the “burglar”, is it legal in Georgia for two rednecks to chase him down and kill him?

You know the only reason they went after the dude was because they had weapons. Without it they wouldn't think twice. What do you call that?

Yall laugh all you want. The last three times my alarm has gone off here at my office no police have shown up. Half the time if you call police here in Houston they don't come. We had a 911 operator here get fired from her job for hanging up on people. They actually know that a caller she hung up on was murdered within minutes of her hanging up on them. She only got fired. I don't have any idea what the police or crime situation is in this place in Georgia but I wouldn't be surprised to see armed groups starting their own "patrols" and trying to "arrest" people here.

Was it a citizen arrest that went bad ? The only thing I can see is a struggle with a gun but shows nothing else , but it doesn’t give those guys the right to shoot someone .

We probably will never hear the whole story. The only video I saw showed the black guy run towards one of the white guys and try to grab the gun. It didn’t show if he had already been shot, or if he just decided to go after the guy. I believe there is going to be allot more vigilante stuff start to happen as our ridiculous politicians have let criminals out of jail and the police officers hands have now been tied even more when it comes to dealing with criminals. Since the Covid lockdown we have seen a tremendous increase in tweekers on our local high school grounds. All hours of the day and night, cutting locks, chains and gates to get in. When we confront them and tell them they cannot be there, they either totally ignore us and continue through, or cuss us out and continue through. They know the law is not on our side to be able to do anything.

This is where not taking crime seriously goes haywire.

Like it or not construction theft does affect folks. Tweakers steal cords running heaters to get the copper. $10 cord would equal thousands in frozen mud, frozen mortar.

Stripping copper by caving in walls for electrical wire. Electrician eats it. Drywaller eats it. Painter eats it.

Meth heads pulling main water lines out of foundations. Trailers stoken. Tools stolen.

Every time it "go check the pawn shop". "Nothing we can do"

So. Tensions boil. Stupid chit happens. 1 dead, 2 ruined.

Going to start happening more as the lib mayors and governors empty jails. At some point folks just ain't going to accept "nothing we can do".

Whit dudes kill one black dude, national story.

Black dudes kill black dudes in Chicago by the dozen every weekend, crickets.

If they actually did what is being claimed, death penalty is fair

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom