George Bush just Died

To my commander in chief, rest easy in the arms of your one and only, we've got your six.....

#livelikezac

RIP fellow Sailor.

?Nothing in this world can take the place of persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful people with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent. "

In your lives and in mine, we have all lost. Be such loss a Person, a Dream, a Gun/Truck/Dog/Etc.. we all sustain a loss as we live. Yet I made a Post about the Death of George Bush Sr and only 2 of U posted. I am not upset the Post failed to have more comments. MM'eys are men and women who Hunt and, I never thought how many of such Hunters are either Blue or White Collar folks nor Richer or Poorer than Joe down the street.

The "ONE" solid factor I do know, in my short time among Man/Women is that "WE" are Pack Creatures (Dedicated to our Territory and Friends/Family) , often, living out our own separate lives within a short distance from the High School we once left. Other elements of such a cohesive initial bond, dreary eyed confused in College yet, even there, we make Life Long Friends. Possibly what I am attempting to scratch out here is, no matter what, we all do seek; the same things ... This brings me to making a new reply to my own Post.

Only DW and Feddoc made a reply... DW's hit me inside; Hard & Deeply Ref: "we've got your six....."

It matters NOT that "I" have never had eye to eye contact with DW, Feddoc but I consider each, a Dear Friend ( + So Many of you including those who became friends and do not actively Post ).

"I" Would be Honored to "Have DW or Feddoc's Six".... A BOND of Brotherhood does Exist among all of US.

OK, for the rest of you bone-heads I wish to say today I avoided watching the TV on George Bush and the seemingly endless news coverage. Gosh, What a LIFE HE HAD. I ended up seeing parts and my eyes watered up endlessly.

Etiquette shown below, is my gift {if accepted} to those for you, who might be a reader or interested in learning anything from HOW "WE" are always connected together as: AMERICAN's

State funerals in the United States
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/State_funerals_in_the_United_States
--------------------
United States Army Military District of Washington (MDW)
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_Army_Military_District_of_Washington

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom