GEO "FRICKEN" METRO!!!

B

bobcatbess

ONE OF THOSE DAYS!!!

I COME UP BEHIND A GEO "FRICKEN" METRO ON A SLIGHT INCLINE!!!

I DECIDES TO PASS HIM!!!

TOP THE HILL AND JUDAS PRIEST HERE HE CAME!!!

ON THE DOWNHILL OF COURSE!!!

START UP THE NEXT INCLINE & HAD TO PASS HIM AGAIN!!!

BY THE THIRD PASS THIS OLE BOY WAS GETTING PI$$ED!!!

STARTED SHAKING HIS FIST AT ME!!!

SO I POINTED FOR HIM TO PULL OVER BUT TO NO AVAIL!!!

UP ANOTHER HILL WE GO!!!

THIS TIME I PULL UP TO THE SIDE OF HIM & ROLL THE PASSENGER SIDE WINDOW DOWN AND MOTION HIM TO ROLL HIS WINDOW DOWN!!!

HE TOOK IT!!!

HOOK, LINE & ONE OF THE BEST SETS I'VE EVER MADE!!!

I HIT WOT!!!

AND I FILLED HIS CAB WITH THE BIGGEST BLACKEST CLOUD OF BLACK SMOKE YOU'VE EVER SEEN!!!

HE DIDN'T SCREW WITH ME OR TRY AND GET IN FRONT OF ME AGAIN!!!

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

THE ONLY bobcat THAT KNOWS ALOT OF YOU HAVE HAD THIS IMAGE IN YOUR PEA BRAIN BUT DUE TO POOR SHOOTING TACTICS I'M STILL KICKIN!!!

bobcat I HAVE TO TELL YOU THE TRUTH, HALF OF THE TIME I COME ON HERE I LOOK YOUR POSTS UP FIRST. YOU NEVER KNOW WHAT YOU ARE GOING TO SAY OR DO NEXT. LOVE IT BRO, KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK.

THE ONLY elkslayer LOOKING FOREWARD TO YOUR NEXT POST!

LAST EDITED ON Jul-24-07 AT 01:21PM (MST)[p]LAST EDITED ON Jul-24-07 AT 01:21?PM (MST)

Bobcat- you're gonna drive clients away...LITERALLY!

Look...I found you the prefect t-shirt. Trade your scrubs in for this one.
GYNO.jpg

Bessey...On some dark and lonley night you will be kicked back
listening to Tobey Keith,blowin black smoke crusin down US-40
when you will have to face THE ULTIMATE GEO..Just a warning......<<BEWARE>>.........RIMROCK

How old did you say you were? Sounds pretty childish for a 97 year old. I guess there ain't much else to do in Altamont.

HEY JACK-ASS (idabigbuck)!!!

I'M ONLY 94!!!

WHAT A FRICKEN INSULT!!!

NORMAL THOUGH COMING FROM I-DA-HO!!!

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

THE ONLY bobcat THAT KNOWS ALOT OF YOU HAVE HAD THIS IMAGE IN YOUR PEA BRAIN BUT DUE TO POOR SHOOTING TACTICS I'M STILL KICKIN!!!

For crying out loud!

Just like every other diesel ? blow a lot of smoke make a lot of noise and get nowhere!

Just kidding (sort of) ?. BCB, do you leave it idling 24X7 like all the other guy?s that are trying to asphyxiate the rest of us! <Smile>

RUS

"FOR CRYING OUT LOUD" & I QUOTE!!!

YOU GOT A GAS ENGINE THAT YOU THINK IS BAD???

NOT TRYING TO ASPHYXIATE ANYBODY JUST TRYING TO KEEP IT WARM!!!

I ONLY ASPHYXIATE WHEN I HAVE TOO!!!

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

Nah ... just don't like pissing everyone around me off ... all though ... that seems to happen often.

RUS

RUS!!!

WHATS THE FIRE SITUATION LIKE DOWN YOUR WAY???

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

We had some good rain the last couple of days ... finally! Most fires are under control .. but .. it will dry out in a matter of hours .. so who knows? (thanks for the concern) ... looks like the Basin is in better shape as well! Common fall and huntin' season.

RUS

HEY RIMROCK!!!

MAY I ASK WTF THE ULTIMATE GEO IS???

YOU TALKING A GEODE???

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

Bess, you bess knuckle-up cause that was me in the Geo so were gona have to settle it off MM.
Altamont or the sticks ?

We have a rule up here in the Chitty City; Never piss of a Geo Fricken Metro. It is the car of choice for the Tongans.;-)

Ha Ha!! LMAO!!

Great Story!!This reminds me of my college days. When I graduated high school my neighbor had an old 4 door geo metro laying around. I needed something with good gas mileage and he told me he would sell it to me for $600 bucks. Needless to say I jumped on the deal. Well off I go!! I take my geo to two-a-day football practices and every out of state player (all from Hawaii) wanted to come home with me on the weekends. I played JUCO at Snow College, so I can't really blame them. We piled myself and 4 other offensive and defensive lineman into that car almost every weekend. The smallest guy was probably 6' 2" and 280lbs. I would have loved to see Bessy pull his rig over for that Metro. It wouldn't have been pretty. I am dang sure that my 3 cylinder metro pissed off alot of people on the bigger hills though.

. I would
>have loved to see Bessy
>pull his rig over for
>that Metro.

HEE HEE HEE! That is a good visual!! LOL

JUDAS FRICKEN PRIEST Beefy BOY!!!

I'M CALLING YOUR BLUFF!!!

THE OLE BOY IN THE METRO HAS GOT BREATHING PROBLEMS RIGHT NOW!!!

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

Hey Bob,

It's fun passin them compact cars, huh? It's especially fun when you're pullin a trailer. How about that Cummins!

YA!!!

I'VE HAD ALOT OF OLD FARTS DRIVING POS VOLVO'S WANT TO RACE ME UP PARLEYS!!!

I'LL LET YOU GUESS WHAT HAPPENED!!!

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

O.K. I-DA-HO-MR-JACK-ASS!!!

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom