General Unit Help

L

LALTaxidermy

Hello everyone, I was looking at heading to Idaho for a mule deer hunt this year. I'm not looking for secret spots or anything, just for a good general unit to tag a mule deer. Doesn't matter about the size just want to see deer and have an oppurtunity. I have never shot a mule deer, just a bunch of blacktails. Im not afraid to do some walking. Also would it be better the first week or last week of season. Thanks in advance with any help and good luck to everyone this season.

It kinda depends on what area you are wanting to hunt. Idaho is pretty big:). If I were you I would figure out what area you would like to hunt, figure out what unit it that area is, and search for some info on this website. For example, around the boise area is unit 39, search unit 39 on here and you will find a bunch of info. Also the fish and game website has tons of maps, stats, and even a hunt planner that might be a great deal of help for you. Good luck.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Idaho Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Idaho Deer & Elk Allocation Tags, Plus Bear, Bison, Lion, Moose, Turkey and Montana Prairie Dogs.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail, bear, lion and wolf hunts and spend hundreds of hours scouting.

Jokers Wild Outdoors

Trophy elk, whitetail, mule deer, antelope, bear and moose hunts. 35k acres of private land.

Back
Top Bottom