General Opener

• Thread starter dreaminbouthuntin
  • Start date
D

dreaminbouthuntin

Whos ready for the Pull and Pray, Chuck and Duck Madhouse? Thank goodness its on a week day, but i bet there will still be alot out.
I cant get out to go, so I will have to live vicariously through you guys.

I will be going out to the Pumpkin patch tomorrow.
Hope all that goes out have a safe and fun time and LOOK at what is behind your game before you drop the hammer.
And take pictures and be sure to wipe the milk off his lips first.

45 ACP for when you have seconds to live and the police are only minutes away

Will be in 23 New Meadows burn area. Heading up now got 1.5 hours left on my 5 hour journey, getting anxious!!!! Taking little brother inlaw out. Will be there till Saturday. Got marroon gmc sierra extended cab with cb antenna off drivers side hood. Feel free to say Hi if you see us. GOOD LUCK EVERYONE! HAVE SAFE TRIPS

will be going up friday morning i know they will be all shot up by then unit 24 should be a fun weekend though remember if your not sure of your target dont pull the trigger

No doubt. I was getting ready this morning and heard alot of shots. First year bucks still with the Doe's I'd guess.

Stay safe and like others said, be careful where your shooting and ask first to hunt private ground.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Idaho Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Idaho Deer & Elk Allocation Tags, Plus Bear, Bison, Lion, Moose, Turkey and Montana Prairie Dogs.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail, bear, lion and wolf hunts and spend hundreds of hours scouting.

Jokers Wild Outdoors

Trophy elk, whitetail, mule deer, antelope, bear and moose hunts. 35k acres of private land.

Back
Top Bottom