General Draws

It's rather early to be thinking about that if you're talking deer and antelope for NRs along with resident elk when the application doesn't even end until the end of May. Results though should be out well before the end of June if things go as normal.

I believe they are scheduled June 21. I don't remember them being early last year. A couple of days early has happened.

I received notice that I drew a sheep tag on May 7th of last year.
Like others have said, around May 10th.
Zeke

I was notified on May 1, 2014 of my moose tag...at least that's the date of the screen-shot on my phone.
I'd be watching the G&F website beginning on the 1st and don't expect it until the 10th, at the latest.
Zeke

In 2014 I was notified on the 1st for my moose tag.
It was the 7th in 2015 for my sheep tag.

So yes, it was the 1st and the 7th but different years. haha

Zeke

A friend of mine and his wife both drew Elk tags in the NR regular draw for the Big Piney area. He drew a General Bull tag and she drew a Cow tag for Regular General draw also.

He has friends there in that area that keep eyes open for them till season.

Brian
http://i44.tinypic.com/es7x8z.jpg[/IMG]

>In 2014 I was notified on
>the 1st for my moose
>tag.
>It was the 7th in 2015
>for my sheep tag.
>
>So yes, it was the 1st
>and the 7th but different
>years. haha
>
>Zeke

LOL! You've drawn so many dang good tags that it got me confused when in one post you were talking about sheep and another about moose. Did you draw your grizzly tag this year? It wouldn't surprise me even though there aren't any, LOL!

yes, yes I did! LOL

Good luck to all in the drawings and congrats to those who drew elk tags already! It's a fun time of year to dream and apply and dream some more!

Zeke

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom