Gator Killing Blondie

I HATE it when women are more manly than me!!

http://i764.photobucket.com/albums/xx290/slamdunk_04/E1x1BWINV1-2.jpg[/IMG]

That was cool. I wonder if a gator that big and old would be any good to eat? I know she could have some damn nice cowboy boots made out of that hide.

http://img1.jurko.net/avatar_13010.jpg[/img][/url]

OH!!! OK - the title confused me there for a minute, I was thinking it was saying your were posting a video of a Gator killing Blondie. Thought "wow - must really be some gator to eat the whole band!"

LOL

UTROY
Proverbs 21:19 (why I hunt!)

Imagine my horror when I read the title and thought that our very own MM "Gator" had finally snapped and someone caught it on camera. Never thought he was the type.

I like her. Everything about her.

Looks like fun..Wouldn't mind doing that all night long...

Oh..Huntin gators would be cool too...

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:
The poster does not take any responsibility for any hurt or bad feelings. Reading threads poses inherent risks. The poster would like to remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.

snort
says she can't wait to do it again
you best snag her

nice post/thanks for sharring

:)

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:
The poster does not take any responsibility for any hurt or bad feelings. Reading threads poses inherent risks. The poster would like to remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.

BS, do you have a cross bow? You'll need a pretty stiff shaft, them gators are hard to penetrate.

Eel

A cat couldn't even scratch it Eel.....lol

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:

Homina, homina, homina!
Eric
famousfigures_abevigoda.gif

Ultra liberal, wolf loving, illiterate, gay, hippie midgets on crack piss me off!!!!

deerline.gif

She got lucky, Wait until next time we are waiting for her now.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".

Dang where can I pick one up like that!? The Girl that is.

("For by grace you have been saved through faith. And this is not your own doing; it is the gift of God, not a result of works, so that no one may boast. Ephesians 2:8-9")

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom