Gasoline prices

eelgrass

Long Time Member
I keep hearing on the news that gas prices are dropping.

Here in northern Kali I noticed this morning the price dropped from $4.49 all the way down to $4.59.

JFP!!!!!!

How is it where you're at?

Eel

Same Crap here Eel!

Amazing how fast it can go up & how slow it comes down if ever!

4.17 to 4.22 for Diesel here!

[font color=red size=redsize=18"face"]SHOW THEM TO ME![/font]
If You Love Your Country,SHOW THEM TO ME!

I've got Wild Honey Tree's and Crazy Little Weeds growin around my Shack!
These Dusty Roads ain't streets of gold but I'm happy right where I'm at!
All these Perty little Western Belles are a Country Boys Dream!
They ain't got Wings or MM Halo's but they sure look good to me!

I thank the lord everyday that I have a company vehicle and fuel card. Some of my guys are spending a weeks pay for a months worth of fuel.

don't follow gas price's.

but belch'n fuel in n/w wyo where i'm at is 3.96 a gallon.

"keep the wind in your face and the sun at your back"

my new Fiat 500 only has a 10.5 gallon gas tank and cost $45 to fill(bone dry)!!
I'm gettin 44 hwy...
gas premium was $4.54 last week.....lol
truck sits and tacoma 4 banger driven on weekends only!

Piper says it is that damn gw enriching his friends. Once bho gets elected prices should drop.
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

I wonder if someday my Kid is gonna look back and say "Yeah, I remember the good old days when gas was "only" $4.75 a gallon".

Gag....

4.25 at the Chevron I drove by this morning...Snohomish Washington.

Government doesn't fix anything and has spent trillions proving it!!!
Let's face it...After Monday and Tuesday, even the calender says WTF!

I about fell down this morning, I paid $3.68 this morning for diesel. For the first time in years it was one penny less than regular gas, I'm not talking premium either! Dang I wish I would have thought to take a picture.

Im so sorry eel!

GBA

Paid $3.33 yesterday. Down from $3.43 last week. Dropping like its hot here!

HOOK 'EM!

Since I am frequently asked about my religion on this site and others, I have created a profile that explains my beliefs. If you are interested in finding out more about my faith, please visit the link below:

http://mormon.org/me/6RNQ/

It's $4.43 here down the street in Westwood Ca. My old service truck gets 10 mpg if that. I feel it in the pocket every time i start the thing up!

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

It's amazing how the gas prices change and vary so much from state to state, yet a #3 meal at Burger King is the same price in California as it is in New York.

It's right around 3.65 here in Albuquerque. Got home yesterday from a 4 day trip across the country for work. Gas varied from 3.19 in Augusta, GA up to about 4.27 in Tacoma, WA. Are all the "special" blends that special? Over a buck a gallon difference....really?

From $4.30 down to $3.90 in the last two months here in Bagdad, AZ.

If quizzes are quizzical, what are tests?
square-large-sec.gif

>I wonder if someday my Kid
>is gonna look back and
>say "Yeah, I remember the
>good old days when gas
>was "only" $4.75 a gallon".
>
>
>Gag....

I remember when it went to .35/gallon. Bassssturds.

I just got a deal on a radio station for $1.34 a gallon!! They were doing a promo I filled up the jeep with 13 gallons and all my gas cans. I also have some beach front property in Arizona....

Wow Rug, I was about ready to drive to Utard for the $1.34 gas.
You might want to check Google Earth to see your beach property before heading down that way.(save you some gas money)

Eel

I'm glad I didn't have to pay to fill up our DC-9 in Augusta Thursday morning for the trip back home. 1670 gallons at 5.71 a gallon LOL!

I get all giddy when fuel prices are this high. I walk around singing jingle bells and other happy songs. whats even worse is that I can offer my employees fuel perks instead of money and they take it every time! Kinda wrong when I think about it. Those guys work so hard to get that gas outa the ground and then I turn right back around and give them some of it back as compensation.

>I get all giddy when fuel
>prices are this high. I
>walk around singing jingle bells
>and other happy songs. whats
>even worse is that I
>can offer my employees fuel
>perks instead of money and
>they take it every time!
>Kinda wrong when I think
>about it. Those guys work
>so hard to get that
>gas outa the ground and
>then I turn right back
>around and give them some
>of it back as compensation.
>

You're definitely in the right business.

stinkystomper, here's another idea. Buy a gas station and pay your employees in script, redeemable only at your station.

That's how you can go to Africa every year.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom