Gas

Shoulda Kept Your Diesel DM!:D
I bought a 2018 Coachman 22 ft trailer last fall. I sold my 2003 26' for 10k 3 weeks ago. The Silverado got 7.9 mpg in a headwind last year pulling the 26'. The diesel probably would have been 9 or 9.5mpg but would have gone up the hills quicker so yeah.
I was planning on taking my two ATVS to Moab since my wife has never done that. It would cost me $500 or more for fuel.
20210908_200432.jpg

Filled up my wife’s SUV and my truck yesterday. $230. Kind of a shock. I know some of you guys get hit a lot harder than that

4.90 for diesel here yesterday. A few friends tried to shame me because I complained about the price. Saying I should be happy to help Ukraine and lucky I don't have to deal with war. It is not the war that causes the high price. It is that we don't use our own oil. US, Canada and Alaska have enough oil our great grandkids would still have plenty.

Filled up my wife’s SUV and my truck yesterday. $230. Kind of a shock. I know some of you guys get hit a lot harder than that
That's a bummer. My Silverado will be bad but it has a full tank and I'm not driving it until I really need it. I drive a Pontiac G6 to work and back.

Did the math on a possible NM tag , gonna cost me a smooth 1K$ in diesel at current prices.
Parking that sucker till I get to that bridge.

I'll likely be hunting in-state... and I'm planning on about $500 in gas this year for one scouting trip and then our actual hunt... Thats just to and from my unit. Add up to 9 days spent in the unit, and we're lookin at another $200 for sure. Maybe more. But I'm hoping the soles of our boots will get additional use this year... :)

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom