Gas prices

DeerMadness

Long Time Member
LAST EDITED ON Oct-28-14 AT 09:28AM (MST)[p]I went to Washington last week to see all my family . Gas was generally >3.20/gal except got Wapato Wash where it was 2.62. Must be the Tribes don't charge the Fed tax ? Anyway that was a nice price break.

Wapato is on the Yakima Rez..

Think about this:
We pay taxes before we can have our money, then we pay taxes to use our money, then we pay taxes to keep the thing we already own.
We're all working over half the year so the gov can spend our money.
Seems fair!
And to think, the Boston Tea Party was launched over a 2% tax!
Really, what's your tax rate? 60%? 70%?
All is well, the sheep are sleeping!
Zeke

Nice. I don't understand it but here in Susanville Ca. it's $3.21 for regular unleaded. Thats cheaper than down in Red Bluff. There usually 10-15 cents lower. Somebody's ripping people off.

>Think about this:
>We pay taxes before we can
>have our money, then we
>pay taxes to use our
>money, then we pay taxes
>to keep the thing we
>already own.
>We're all working over half the
>year so the gov can
>spend our money.
>Seems fair!
>And to think, the Boston Tea
>Party was launched over a
>2% tax!
>Really, what's your tax rate? 60%?
>70%?
>All is well, the sheep are
>sleeping!
>Zeke

Let's not forget the inheritance tax when u die zeke. Your kids will b lucky to get 1/2! If u live another 20yrs doubt they'll get a dime!

"somebody's ripping people off"....understatement of the year.

I was in Salinas this past weekend and paid 20 cents cheaper than where I live 150 miles away. Y?

Cancer doesn't discriminate...don't take your good health for granted because it can be gone in a heartbeat. Please go back and read the last line. This time really understand what it says.

>Think about this:
>We pay taxes before we can
>have our money, then we
>pay taxes to use our
>money, then we pay taxes
>to keep the thing we
>already own.
>We're all working over half the
>year so the gov can
>spend our money.
>Seems fair!
>And to think, the Boston Tea
>Party was launched over a
>2% tax!
>Really, what's your tax rate? 60%?
>70%?
>All is well, the sheep are
>sleeping!
>Zeke

we all know the gov't needs that money more than we do, look at all the good they do for us!

Mntman

"Hunting is where you prove yourself"

>wah wah wah......
a certain individuals response on 8/12/2014 to anyone that commits suicide.
http://www.monstermuleys.info/dcforum/DCForumID11/19864.html
There are many things that would be nice to wish for or say but then I would be just like him.

Then the oil companies pulling oil out of the ground have to pay taxes and all sorts of federal/blm fees. I work out in the oil field and we have a gas plant on location. its for natural gas and they pull some gases out of ground that get used for some explosive stuff so its not a actual fuel gas for your car. but to run a flare it cost over 30 grand a month. 30 grand that goes to the EPA and or government. And the government is still broke making that kind of money

LAST EDITED ON Oct-28-14 AT 09:48PM (MST)[p]Hate to tell you guys. Went in to town today, Marysville, CA. and saw regular listed at $2.89 per gallon. Diesel was still over 3 bucks per gallon. That will change January 1, 2015 as our liberal Democrats in Sacramento voted in a gas tax hike that will be anywhere from 15 cents to 40 cents per gallon.

RELH

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom