Gas Prices?

Wiszard

Long Time Member
If you're like me, every time you go buy a gas station you'll get a little disgusted and maybe throw out a large experlative with the prices climbing like they are. A gallon of gas in Santa Maria, Ca (an hour North of Santa Barbara) is $3.95, give or take a cent or two depending where you go. Let's here the gas prices from aroun the states. That way us Californians can get a little more depressed!!

Steve

DallanC- What is CNG? I'm sure I feel stupid asking but it doesn't ring a bell. What ever it is, I like the price!

Ransom- It doesn't look like you're gonna make too much money with that scam! Who gives a sh!t about the polar bears? They're like wolves but bigger!! HaHa

Steve

$3.49 and $4.24 for DSL in southern NM

Take a kid hunting. You will enjoy it more than they do!

IT'S COMPRESSED "NATURAL" GAS!!!

AND SEVERAL OF THE JOKERS AROUND MM COULD RUN THEIR VEHICLES ON IT IF THEY COULD JUST FIGURE A WAY TO BOTTLE THEIR OWN NATURAL GAS!!!

GOOD GAWD!!!

Pro HAS A NEVER ENDING SUPPLY!!!

NOW IF HE'LL JUST PUT IT TO GOOD USE!!!

THIS IS MY NEW GUN,YOU MAY NOT LIKE IT,YOU'LL LIKE IT A HELL OF A LOT LESS WHEN IT HITS ITS DESTINATION!!!
47654abd5a8fd79a.jpg

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

THE ONLY bobcat THAT KNOWS ALOT OF YOU HAVE HAD THIS IMAGE IN YOUR PEA BRAIN BUT DUE TO POOR SHOOTING TACTICS I'M STILL KICKIN!!!

Ransom- I don't care about the ice enough to send money! Maybe if, instead of polar bears, there were topless women up on that iceberg my answer would be different!

CNG...compressed natural gas....go it. I get that a lot. Especially after eating a big bowl of chili topped with onions! I don't particularly care for the smell of it, though. My kids seem to love it!!

Steve

HEY Wis!!!

IF I REMEBER RIGHT YOU LIVE IN KALI???

YOU SHOULD KNOW WHAT CNG IS BY NOW,LOL!!!

THIS IS MY NEW GUN,YOU MAY NOT LIKE IT,YOU'LL LIKE IT A HELL OF A LOT LESS WHEN IT HITS ITS DESTINATION!!!
47654abd5a8fd79a.jpg

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

THE ONLY bobcat THAT KNOWS ALOT OF YOU HAVE HAD THIS IMAGE IN YOUR PEA BRAIN BUT DUE TO POOR SHOOTING TACTICS I'M STILL KICKIN!!!

I THINK Beefy WOULD APPROVE???

AS LONG AS ITS PROPORTIONAL WEIGHT!!!

47654abd5a8fd79a.jpg

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

BOBCATBESS- Ya I live in Cali but you're better off paying the cost of gas because the less expensive forms of fuel cost you when you purchase the vehicle. Have you priced those energy efficient cars? It's a joke!

Steve

Hey Ransom,

Get your own pictures, I posted those two gals about three years ago on here. Go stand on the corner of Guerneville Rd.& Cleveland Ave. and panhandle like the others for gas. LOL

Brian

Us commies only pay .88 per liter here in south utardia. One of these days you red necks will learn how much more sophisticated the Europeans really are.

RUS

$3.99 9/10 cheapest in town here in Nor Kali. Why don't they just call it good at $4.00? Always wondered why they hold back on charging that last fraction of a penny.

My work truck get 10 mpg. Cost of doing business here is sky high!

joey

LAST EDITED ON Apr-17-08 AT 06:40PM (MST)[p]$3.99 here in far Northwest CA. That's only $1.00 a quart.

Eel

joey, it's a carry over from the old days when they used to have gas wars, I think..... You're right, drop the 9/10 BS!

Next year you'll be wishing it was only $4.00 a gallon.I don't see any end in sight.I guess I'll have to buy a push mower thats about the only place I could save a few gallons.It's $3.73 where I live right now...Devlin

I'm waiting for bobcat to pipe up & tell us what good fuel economy the old Dodge smoke belcher gets. Diesel went to $4.09 here! I still haven't figured out how they can charge that much for that smelly crap. All I use it for is to start camp fires.

RUS

Same price here for deisel ($4.39) here as well. I'm glad I sold mine when it was $3.60 last year!

Steve

$3.29 in L.A. Barge, WY. I finally ran out of gas in the moped yesterday going to town. Now I know how far I can go on a 1.8 gal of gas. 120 miles. I wish Al Gore's global warming would hurry up and get to Wyoming so I could ride 6 months out of the year.

480897561099deda.jpg

I'm gonna find a way to fit an elk on the basket of my bicycle. $3.29 Golden, CO.

oils at $116.06 a barrel and climbing....3.76 for sand gas..3.85 for the better stuff.
wonder what China thinks?
rm

Got two houseboat trips to Powell planned, one in may and one in july.
$4.56/gal at the Hall's Crossing dock as of today.
At least one of these trips is going to have to go.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom