Gas prices... going down

NVBighorn

Long Time Member
7340gaspricesgoingdown.jpg

I paid $3.50 a gal over in Susanville couple days ago. It was up to about $4.00 not long ago.

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

>I paid $3.50 a gal over
>in Susanville couple days ago.
>It was up to about
>$4.00 not long ago.
>
>Joey
>
>

I thought $20 seemed reasonable. I've never paid for it by the gallon but even $4.00 a gallon sounds like a deal.

LAST EDITED ON Nov-09-13 AT 03:32AM (MST)[p]My mistake, i thought we were talking about the price of GAS not Gash!! LOL

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

National average price for a gal when Bush left office...$1.81. Just thought I'd remind you of all the outrage when it hit $2.00.

Now 440's Buddy has got us at 3.50 per Gallon!

Ya!

It must be Busch's Fault!

I'm wondering when Americans are gonna Rise & Show Our Government We are still Americans?

I used to know of places worth Hiking in to for Elk & Deer!
Thanks to Illegal Bastards & the USFS not enforcing Rules you can Zing in to them Places on Wheelers now & not see a Damn thing!
But by GAWD it don't take long for them U-Tards to get there with all the Unethical BS and the New Technology!

Well played sage!

I don't think elkass and arrowone are talking about the same Bush. Sage either for that matter. ;-)

During the Bush term everyone just pointed fingers at bush for high prices and that's all the media had to.

Now you hear nothing about this WORTHLESS APE be blamed for anything

I been paying $3.75 for diesel

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom