Gas Hustlers

R

rodsroost

My son just called me and told me a good one.He was just at WallMart in Richfield and seen a couple of guys park their nice pickup back of a dumpster.One went to one end of the parking lot and the other one went the other way.Both guys were holding signs up saying help,need gas and money to get home.My son asked the one where home was.The guy just walked away from him without answering.My son then went to the second one and he did the same thing.Must not know where home is LOL.No my son didnt donate to the cause.(ROD)

WAS THEY AT SPORTAMANS WAREHOUSE???

"I'M NOT COMPLAINING,I'M TELLING IT THE WAY IT IS,SOME OF YOU MAY NOT LIKE IT,THATS O.K.,SOMETIMES THE TRUTH HURTS & YOU HAVE TO ACCEPT IT,OR YOU FIND OUT WHAT THE FACTS ARE,STAND UP & VOICE YOUR OWN OPINION,THIS IS STILL AMERICA THE LAST TIME I CHECKED"!!!

493c3bb236d04499.jpg

REMEMBER!!!

THERE'S ONLY ONE bobcat!!!

Bess,I dont know if its the sameones you seen or not.The son said he would have gave them some money if they would have answered him and not just walked away.

hey rod, if u seen them park a truck by a dumpster and do what they did u shoulda called the cops. imo

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom