Gary's Meats in Payson

Wiszard

Long Time Member
I wanted to plug Gary's Meats for really taking care of me after I shot my buck. I had researched game processors in the area and none of them were very keen on a 2 day turn around so that I could take my meat back home with me to Cali. I had prepared to have the meat shipped to me but I wasn't too happy about doing that. I went into Gary's and they asked me when I was planning on heading back home. I told them I wanted to leave the next day by noon. She told me that they didn't like to ship meat and that she'd put me in the front of the line and they'd process the deer that night. I was stoked. My deeer was processd and was 90% frozen when I got into Payson at about 10:30 am. They didn't charge me a rush fee or anything. I will gladly take my game there anytime and you should as well. I couldn't have been happier with their service.

Steve
Future holder of a 2014 LE Utah Deer Tag!!

Hey Wisz?

You lookin for a Phone Call in 2014?:D

Hello Mr. Wisz,This is the UDWR Calling....LMMFAO!
15" Bases?
30" 5ths?
GOOD GAWD A MIGHTY!

Highly unlikely, BESS! I think I've got a 1.3% chance in '14. When I do get that tag again, I think I'll spend more time hunting the cedars. The nice thing is that I know I'm going to WY next year because my boy turns 12 in Feb so my focus is on him next year. The following year I'll be burning my 7 points in CO. I also have an Africa hunt set up for summer of 2014 so I won't even think about Utah for a few years. I don't need anymore phone calls. :)

Steve
Future holder of a 2014 LE Utah Deer Tag!!

Whiz,
It's nice to hear a positive report on MM every once in a while.
Thx for the info on that company.
Zeke

Wiz, I will second the Gary's Meat pug. They processed my son's elk into burger last year and were very reasonable. The meat was excellent and hopefully they will have a fat cow elk to process before the month is out.

X3 on Gary's. I had them do a deer for me in sausage and it turned out awesome, and was priced very reasonable. I'll go there again for sure.

}}-SLIVER-->

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom